Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You're Discharged Sarge ~ Foe Sunday P2P ~

Failed Again

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walli was easily the best leader Foe have had in a long time

and as for the calling hf out, im sure if you pm one of our ranks we'll be more than happy to set up a fight.

Im sure we have pmed your ranks and im glad your not denying MM called hf because they have on numerous occasions... They even spam it in game its that serious, To bad we had close to 100 if not more they didnt show up :(

10pdfkn.jpg

Im sure we have pmed your ranks and im glad your not denying MM called hf because they have on numerous occasions... They even spam it in game its that serious, To bad we had close to 100 if not more they didnt show up :(

you just got trolled joe, stop ******* trying so hard...

"brb calling hf" OMMFG THEY ACTUALLY CALLING THEM...

just no.

#TEAM-WALLI

This is not a dating site.

Sorry that's wasn't a mistake sir, It was a fact. Bonesaw > Mahatma

How is it when bonesaw sobbed on teamspeak telling everybody how he lived in mahatmas shadow?

i dont particularly like either of them altho i dont know mahatma much but bonesaw is just a **** lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

First p2p trip for me in a while, was good. I still like u walli but i think we just feel betrayed that the person who lead us for so long just goes and join our biggest rivals. But meh, gl there.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

First p2p trip for me in a while, was good. I still like u walli but i think we just feel betrayed that the person who lead us for so long just goes and join our biggest rivals. But meh, gl there.

betrayed :/ I play for fun, and i make this decision based on personal fun and enjoyment when i get on lol, u wanna talk about betrayed...

akicking me from foe irc and banning me from the forums. Thats a bigger **** you than anything you claim i have done lol

#TEAM-WALLI

betrayed :/ I play for fun, and i make this decision based on personal fun and enjoyment when i get on lol, u wanna talk about betrayed...

akicking me from foe irc and banning me from the forums. Thats a bigger **** you than anything you claim i have done lol

u could see it coming that after u left for mm they were gonna akick/ban u, thats how ppl are who got power. oh well, like i said gl and have fun there man :confused:

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

u could see it coming that after u left for mm they were gonna akick/ban u, thats how ppl are who got power. oh well, like i said gl and have fun there man :confused:

Not when i told them all in advance, i gave them chance and told them to change all passwords and what not and they all claimed they understood or at least respected my decision and what ive done for foe even if they didnt get why i was lol...

jus -,-

#TEAM-WALLI

Not when i told them all in advance, i gave them chance and told them to change all passwords and what not and they all claimed they understood or at least respected my decision and what ive done for foe even if they didnt get why i was lol...

jus -,-

-,- indeed

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

Great job last night. Was there and had an awesome time! MM's clumps were just comical.

Off topic: WALLI, I know you'll be reading. Wish you all the best in MM, have fun buddie afterall it's only a game! Look out for my specials! :P

~Lileh

Great job last night. Was there and had an awesome time! MM's clumps were just comical.

Off topic: WALLI, I know you'll be reading. Wish you all the best in MM, have fun buddie afterall it's only a game! Look out for my specials! :P

~Lileh

lileh'd lol

#TEAM-WALLI

Had a lot of fun on the trips, lets keep up this ownage into the weekends to come :smile:

Hey walli, you were admittedly a great leader to us, and i will always hold some, but not all of the respect that i held for you in the past. Wish you the best of luck with MM or if you get declined, whatever your moving on to do with your life man :)

But on a more serious note, take FOE out of your "Current clan:" please. You no longer deserve to have it there anymore...

- Tom

~Lileh

soundest guy on these forums

mmflash123.gif