Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You're Discharged Sarge ~ Foe Sunday P2P ~

Failed Again

75ed.png

thugarmystylecopykb4.png

Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Today we set out with our minds straight for one thing, to prove to the pure world that one person doesn't run one clan and that's exactly what we did. That being said, yes Walli is officially not associated with Final Ownage Elite anymore, he has moved on to other things and so has FOE. We peaked today with 100 people. We also had a special appearance from the one and only Bonesaw Pk! He called out I Mahatma I to DM but of course that didn't happen haha.

Videos of the Day

Mcgee:

jq0ysw.png

After chasing MM around to different worlds, we ended up logging into them at mossies, we started attacking them in single and they migrated to NW BH stairs where a few FOE followed, later on in the fight a good 40+ FOE rushes from the other side and ends up sandwiching MM and clearing them out.

24wstp4.png

Foe Starting - About 50 at the beginning and after a good 30 seconds 40+ came from the other side.

MM Starting - 75ish (Unconfirmed)

Foe Ending - 80ish

MM Ending - 0

jq0ysw.png

After clearing MM we walked around awhile until running into a clusterfuck near SC.

Foe Starting  - 90+

Clans included in this fight: TLP, FI, IR, CP, POT, EOP, and some MM

Foe Ending  - 80ish

Other clans ending - ??

jq0ysw.png

We ended this successful trip with around 85+ people remaining. Was overall fun!

Pictures:

3LtR2.png

rEVdb.png

5nlbO.png

rAN1f.png

8S8Da.png

Hg7rZ.png

iS7rB.png

RXkli.png

gdv4J.png

NAj5j.png

UGhrj.png

RRy1s.png

Gvq0R.png

sVM2Z.png

mnLZf.png

UAVTA.png

hdqHZ.png

jq0ysw.png

~Spittles

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great trip.

Thanks for not running and fighting us MM, was a decent but quick fight lol.

Keep working on your pulls and we'll eventually have some more fights :)

Cya all next week

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

I'm curious about the Walli thing, to avoid flaming can someone pm me some information about what happened? more detailed the better rather then just "he left foe"

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I'm curious about the Walli thing, to avoid flaming can someone pm me some information about what happened? more detailed the better rather then just "he left foe"

He got bored and simply decided to move on, end of story. He left on bad terms but that's his problem.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Ir wasn't at the cluster ****, but it looks like you'll be good without Walli.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

No 1 person will ever define this clan. Being at the top means a lot, but mostly, it means that it is due to the effort of every member of this clan. Not because of 1 leader.

To avoid e-drama, walli left for personal reasons, he won't ever play any role in FOEs success again.

On that topic, today's success truly shows that the members make this clan, and not any person or people. 100 of us went out to prove something. It always amazes me, how many people are committed long term to the success of this clan...We had a lot of less active past leaders of the clan, including Val|Cha0s, Bonesaw, and Alex|Uaex, not only come to today's trip, but provide leadership on TS and in game.

This is a clan built for long term success, and I couldn't be prouder to be part of it.

Thank you for the fights today guys.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~