Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Will there ever be a #1 pure clan again?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur the one who should be getting off the high horse, talking like FOE has never had bad days, remember when u were #3/4 for a while?

I don't think Owen is Foe, so he has no horse to get off of. In conclusion, Iwis is bad lol

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

OFC there will be #1 again.

But there will never be close competition between a large amount of clans again. The top #5 or so clans are simply to advanced for any clans to catch up. Perhaps one or two but with that clans rise will most likely be the decline of another.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

That's the thing though. Not to many people would invade a country for maple syrup, hockey pucks, and ice. Especially when they make the second one in their country and they make refrigerators that make the third.

No, but they might invade it for Fresh Water.

Well US is still super power so I don't see your logic.

It just contradicted the example you made (logic-reasoning isn't your strong point). The US lost, yet still is a world power (grammar isn't a strong point either).

Probably FOE again.

Only time can tell. I have faith in my boys (and jess and maya).

The way I see it, as it stands currently, FOE is a step up in all major categories...

The fact that we haven't beaten MM in a full out recently is keeping us back in some eyes.

I value consistency more than a 1 time war, but either way I think FOE is on a steady rise... We've overcome e-drama (a leader of over a year leaving), without stumbling. We've gone through leadership transitions... I currently am in college, and not really here 100%, yet the clan keeps improving, and pulling surprisingly high amounts compared to a surprisingly small ML, of about 145.

Can't ignore the bias, being a FOE leader and all... I just don't understand what keeps us from being defined as the #1 clan, short of braggadocios PW topics, and a lot of trollings that have characterized a lot of top clans from the past.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Only time can tell. I have faith in my boys (and jess and maya).

The way I see it, as it stands currently, FOE is a step up in all major categories...

The fact that we haven't beaten MM in a full out recently is keeping us back in some eyes.

I value consistency more than a 1 time war, but either way I think FOE is on a steady rise... We've overcome e-drama (a leader of over a year leaving), without stumbling. We've gone through leadership transitions... I currently am in college, and not really here 100%, yet the clan keeps improving, and pulling surprisingly high amounts compared to a surprisingly small ML, of about 145.

Can't ignore the bias, being a FOE leader and all... I just don't understand what keeps us from being defined as the #1 clan, short of braggadocios PW topics, and a lot of trollings that have characterized a lot of top clans from the past.

Also you have only been doing good for 3/4 months..

What defines being the #1 clan?

Consistent dominance.

Make your cases for FOE not being #1.

Some full out weeks ago? What's happened since?

your point being? Epidemic tried this approach look what happened to them

Madatsubomi, You cant compare Epidemic to Foe... Foe has been open for more than four years or so and Epidemic has barely hit a year and a half. Foe has been completely dominating every single pure clan in the wild week in and week out for a good two months now, most likely longer. MM have been completely hiding for the past 3 weeks now. Not gunna get all mad over this but id say Foe is #1 reguardless if we out opp have better returning anything.

10pdfkn.jpg

FOE are the #1 pure clan.

They're easily #1 in P2P, and have been wooping MM's ass in F2P for a good 3 months now.

I remember when MM had like 2 weeks of success over FOE in P2P are few months ago, they were calling themselves #1, regardless of any fullout.

So thar.

Malice.

watup.?.

For the last few months I'd say Foe has been pretty dominant, MM will probably have a good couple of months starting next weekend or the one after.

I'm not saying fullouts don't mean anything, but I'd much rather be doing well at trips then win a fullout every 6 months. Consistancy is what counts right?

good point but if it was mm but ******* foe week in week out you would probably contradict yourself :P

ot: Foe #1 atm mm #2

pretty sure of this

mmflash123.gif