Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

4 Years 51 wks

-Tayyab-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice main pile !!! :laugh: lol

Didn't seem like there were more then 20 Rot there. I'm sure they would've called a mandatory if they were having a non mandatory pk trip when being rushed by 100+ pures. :blush:

Goodjob none the less.

RoT was crashing TCL+TR Vs. RSD, we hit every one of them, along with Corruption and VR who showed up for a bit.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1431003-tcltr-vs-rsd/

******* GJ EOP :)

Was Funny Teaming Vs ROT, And We Owned ^^

~Pete

Edit: Second fight; there was a clan of blue capes (Exclusive i think not too sure) that were hitting eop's side of the fight vs mm, so we ac'd the fight and high the clan of blue capes.

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

All i did was lose 200+ arrows...

(02:56:22) -WorldWide[04]- [GE] Adamant arrow: 204 215 223 (Change: +5)

Sell my shield then idiot.

Nice video and looked fun. I laughed at RoT's fight. Essentially 140 pures confusing the **** out of mains as they're getting piled. l0l

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I had alot of fun today guys. Enjoyed figthing MM twice, and teaming with foe to fight rot+mains. I never got a chance to stay for the EOP vs FOE fight but im sure it was hella fun. Respect to all clans we fought today, especially FOE for AC'ing and being such good sports about it all. :cool:

thekingu.png

Sell my shield then idiot.

Nice video and looked fun. I laughed at RoT's fight. Essentially 140 pures confusing the **** out of mains as they're getting piled. l0l

nope im keeping ur sheild kk?

Propaganda. Nah anyway good job, your fights with MM got crashed though if I'm correct.

FOE was anti-crashing the first fight because Exclusive was trying to crash, and then next fight they just walked/ran right through the fight.

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

nope im keeping ur sheild kk?

FOE was anti-crashing the first fight because Exclusive was trying to crash, and then next fight they just walked/ran right through the fight.

L EX trying to crash :laugh:

ownaj saturday 4 u tho :happy:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Nice, keep it rolling eop. Glad Moved on and stopped to crash (EVERYFUCKINGFIGHTWEFUCKINGHADWITHFIEVAAARRR)

We actually tried to when you guys crashed FI after FI crashed TLP vs CH, by the time we got there CP had already pushed FI into non multi sooo ya :cool:

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com