Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No server left to hide in.

Solo

I just spent the last 45 minutes cleaning up both topics related to your fights today. Anyone flaming after this post will not only be warned but suspended as well.

Keep it clean

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt really watch the vid but at the end it shows a bunch of white dots from the west chasing u guys to clw then u guys ran inside clw saying "Fi cleared"? :blink:

Just go back to you're topic cuz i think both clans are tired of flaming each other. We have our story, you have yours.

Proof of us clearing fi south of bhb and being there for like 5 mins with no fi there at all ( they were re grouping) so we called a dismiss, but fi rushed, so we tried to call a regroup but fi being the clan that they are called a fall in fast to claim a win. its just sad that fi took around 5 mins to regroup and didnt even gave us 1 min to regroup and keep going on with the fight lol..

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Your video shows nothing but ignorance.

And that your guy cannot war... He kept running around doing nothing, and auto-cast on barrage sometimes wearing his d hide chaps barraging...? No flame, or hate. But wow.

FI looked like they were holding their ground near BH, and then you guys all ran CLW saying FI cleared?

...makes no sense, but nonetheless.... Nice 1 items in your pictures. And HF, lol.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Proof of us clearing fi south of bhb and being there for like 5 mins with no fi there at all ( they were re grouping) so we called a dismiss, but fi rushed, so we tried to call a regroup but fi being the clan that they are called a fall in fast to claim a win. its just sad that fi took around 5 mins to regroup and didnt even gave us 1 min to regroup and keep going on with the fight lol..

so are u saying fi kept going on with the fight at the end and u guys ran into safe to regroup and claimed the win?

not trying to flame but im just trying to figure out what really went down. i wasnt there :P

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

Lmfaooo aat that video elcangry they got cleared so many times good job eop!

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Lmfaooo aat that video elcangry they got cleared so many times good job eop!

I really dont understand ur reason of claiming the victory. IMO (yes in my opinion) to claim a win on a trip ur supposed to clear the other clan til the end no matter how many times/battles u 'beat' them in between. It's not "clearing" if they are just regrouping somewhere else then come back and make u all run into safe and end trip.

Again im just trying to get to an understanding. Not flaming

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

Lol`d at a pic with full invy of sharks no dds/pots/necks, also you guys are so right about the 1 year slump.

Good job, EOP. keep improving in P2P

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.