Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

59 combat pure

Am king

hi

My name is bradly

I Was in Untamed Purez A Few Years Ago

I Am a very expericened warer but i havnt played in a long time

im 85/90 str

im 84/90 range

im 84/94 mage

I like F2P pking in teams

I like to solo pk with the new corrupt items

I'm interested in politics

I'm not overly active in week days because I have work and college, but at the weekends im fairly active.

You're 59cb with those stats?

If you want to join a good clan, train up to 87 strength or range, and you can apply to EoP, (I'm guessing you're a low prayer level, you also need 43+ prayer.)

Or if you cbf, join a clan like CP who will accept anyone.

#clan-eop

#clan-cp

Check Heartless out. We are a brand new clan with alot of potential + experienced leadership. Already beat Exiled Force and Apathy after 1 week as a clan! Join the best upcoming lpc clan! :cool:

#Clan-h

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

try CP :)

we have great weekend trips and we're F2p based with Sunday trips if people wanna :D

corruptpures.invisionfree.com

#clan-cp

just pop up and give us a shout ;) gl finding a clan!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

CP come hang out in #clan-cp. If you want to come join your going to have to get that hp up because im guessing you SW so low hp wont be much help.

If your looking for more members with your level try zenith, their balanced in f2p and p2p and have pretty solid ranks and members.

#clan-cp

#zenith

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Hey Bradly, if you haven't joined a clan yet, come try out Exiled Force. We are a small clan and also have like 4 people in college, too (which is why we are inactive on weekdays). We also do some politics, too, which you help make decision for the clan (:, for example what time should we go out for PK trips that work best for everyone and we take all ideas into consideration.

If you are interested in joining, then come by #clan-ef sometimes and check out our forum here:

http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Hey bro,

Complexity will love to take you in. Active members, great staff, Constantly high pulls in f2p and rising in P2P.

Check us out at #clan_cx or www.clan-cx.com

Hope to see you intro.

-[CX]Taka

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures