Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 Years of P2P

Milky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4FiHaters.

Good work guys. Respect to POT, thanks to FOE, was fun .:3

RipfilolwhatdfkbvisdfvUseeWhatIDid

1) No we peaked at about 96 yesterday, 61 today.

2) DP died a month ago and we're ****? We lasted 3 more years then you have, and we're still going.

3)U a bit enraged m8?

Edit2: Inb4"User Has Been Warned for this post" I C u MArk <3

In all fairness EOP has closed a few times and re-opened.

Gj on your trip, big difference from f2p-p2p trip, would have been epic to see you pull into the 80's and compete with foe.

See you next weekend.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Gj on your trip, big difference from f2p-p2p trip, would have been epic to see you pull into the 80's and compete with foe.

See you next weekend.

Yeah OKAY, EOP has never closed mate. That's just FI propaganda

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

See you next weekend.

I think we closed once, and most went to fi. then Russ decided to re-open and in a short period of time we were competing against fi for #1, after that we never closed again. :blush:

was a fun trip, i didnt liked the hf fight with mm/fi sniping us at cw. I had to take damage from them trying to return just to get owned by hf and they're 35+ specs LOL

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

our ending picture is taken by your scout in a safe world...Aren't people still hopping lol... and some already at bh

Dear Lord...we almost made it through out the weekend without excuses from either side.

But from my video:

fddfz.png

Not moving, etc.

42/2 = 21

+the fact there was plenty of foe, scouts, etc around. ~20.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Yeah OKAY, EOP has never closed mate. That's just FI propaganda

I like you.

Gj Eop, thanks for the fights and for teaming on Hf with us. :D Happy 5th.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Wait, so you outnumber FI by 10 and still you need to call FOE to crash after you get pushed from clw to ca. You didn't manage to win a single fight against a real pure clan with your anniversary opts, can't wait to see you get smacked next sunday. Thanks for l00ts.

128250368099.gif

Wait, so you outnumber FI by 10 and still you need to call FOE to crash after you get pushed from clw to ca. You didn't manage to win a single fight against a real pure clan with your anniversary opts, can't wait to see you get smacked next sunday. Thanks for l00ts.

are you saying fi isnt a real clan???? err thought it was...oh well

but like its said in the topic foe crashed after they thought fi was cleared which they were and i dont know if you notice foe spamming gf eop when we ran to cw

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Wait, so your logic is that EoP was winning and you acknowledge it, but think they had FOE crash on purpose. You're right, EoP didn't get a real fight with a real clan. Good job on dissing FI by calling them not a real clan.

And, thank you.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6420/nobuty.png

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

are you saying fi isnt a real clan???? err thought it was...oh well

but like its said in the topic foe crashed after they thought fi was cleared which they were and i dont know if you notice foe spamming gf eop when we ran to cw

Yet you teamed with them for the rest of your trip. Kind of seems like you're grateful for having them save your ass?

128250368099.gif

Wait, so your logic is that EoP was winning and you acknowledge it, but think they had FOE crash on purpose. You're right, EoP didn't get a real fight with a real clan. Good job on dissing FI by calling them not a real clan.

And, thank you.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6420/nobuty.png

Read my post, I said EOP got pushed to ca although they were outnumbering FI. Numbers aren't everything br0, you were clumping like hell.

128250368099.gif

No, we outnumbered Fi by about 3, and pushed you from sperm hill to CA where you had about 10 people ending, compared to our 30.

Perhaps you should mass up more people for your team to hit our returners and try again next week boyo =)

No, we outnumbered Fi by about 3, and pushed you from sperm hill to CA where you had about 10 people ending, compared to our 30.

Perhaps you should mass up more people for your team to hit our returners and try again next week boyo =)

i swear i have a feeling your jonty l0l, but ye i wish the fight wasn't crashed.

9kqihk.png

Numbers aren't everything br0
so you outnumber FI by 10

w0t

And EoP didn't get pushed from CW to CA, FI got pushed to CA from sperm hill and they chased you. You then proceeded to wrap around the trees and return from CW in effort to say that you were pushing them.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

FI peaked at 48, EOP peaked at 57.

And ya, I'll be thur for you on sat :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif