Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complexity's Saturday :)

Seb

Let's start with the time issue. You say that because it was 10:45 for your members, I assume that you were inferring that they had to go soon. Well guess what dickwad, it's not like we don't have members who live in the same timezone as yours. We had members who had to go as well, but they were able to stay the few extra minutes to participate in what was likely to be a tight war. Just because YOUR members have no independence in their life and can't stay up a few minutes later on a weekend, doesn't mean you should be able to infringe on our right to attack.

Are you actually criticizing our warring abilities? The reason the fight was "out in the open" as you proclaim, is because you morons attacked when you were defending. Stop cheating and you'll see what a manhandling feels like. Oh wait, you felt that on Sunday.

Also, your grammar and word usage, and pretty much anything regarding your writing is annoying the hell out of me. Let me give you some tips while we're at it:

- Stop saying "yous", it's "you", this is something a kindergartener knows

- "Yous were taking the absolute" L O L

- Do you actually refer to your own clan as "LPC snipers"? Good riddance.

- Never use the "-.-" unless you're trying to troll someone, or make someone else look stupid for using such an old and young way of showing dissatisfaction. That reminds me, -.-

I'm actually glad you did this, because if you know me motivation is my fuel, which in effect makes it my clan's fuel. You'll be lucky to get a clean fight on Saturday without us lurking near, that is if you mass like 60 people from Edgeville like usual. If the options are relatively even you're going to get **** thrown in your face. And I hoped Sunday made you not want to go out ever again. If that doesn't stop you, I praise your confidence, while thanking you for the yummy pixels simultaneously.

P.S I read on a different post of yours that you said you could still beat us matched opts? I would love to prove your theory wrong, I just pray to God you stop massing and give us the chance to pull close to you. :biggrin:

To be frank people had to leave a few minutes after and we wanted to go fight some of the higher clans and not waste our time on some small fry such as you, a win on yous, well in F2p stands for nothing..

Yeah come close will be fun ;) We'll target yous #1 priority for a laugh eh ;) (CxTube to see them and 1 and 2 other clans at the same time getting cleared)

Good work on Sunday, But no more then that, we are a low pure clan that is mainly level 60's pures with like no barragers.

Referring to my grammar lol, Pure-warfare is based on Runeskepe not the English language.

Bait or flame anymore and I'll just ignore I'm tired of this lol

And Thanks for the support guys.

You guys crashed EoP Vs Foe east of Fog, was kinda funny.

Gj on your trip and keep it up. :smile:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Lol.

You can't just attack a clan while defending, that deprives the battle of all fairness and ending bragging rights. Each side has their own advantages. The defending clan has the advantage of being able to choose the specific spot in a specified region. It is also easier for the defending clan to hold their territory and in most cases, easier access to hugging obstacles and/or running away than the attacking clan does. The attacking clan's advantage is obviously they get the first hit(s), but also the opportunity to attack whenever they please, in an attempt to catch the defending clan off guard, within reason, which was true in our case. The reason you felt like we were taking too long is because when we got there we stood there for a couple minutes formulating a plan to counter your own plan. You see, since you are defending, you already have your plan set out and it's been relayed to all the members and you're ready to go. Since we are attacking we have no idea where you are defending, so we need to find that out first, before we can do anything. It's stupid to rush in blindly without a tactic in mind, especially the fairly intricate one I was trying to create. The accumulation of time in me finding out where you are exactly, what to do as a plan, me telling the clan what the plan is, and me making sure everyone understands what the plan is, resulted in you feeling like we were "stalling" or "wasting your time", when in fact it's in our right to decide when to attack you. This doesn't mean we can sit there for an hour obviously, but we needed time to figure out what we were going to do, a.k.a a few minutes. You had like 45 while we had ~32, so it was important that we implement a good, thought-out strategy if we were going to take it. Which we did. I was on the last part of the process; making sure the members knew exactly what was going on, until you "newfags", (yes I said it, because it's true), who don't respect the rules of war that have been followed for years, decided that relinquishing your impatience was more important than getting a good, fair battle. What's funny is that even with you catching us completely off guard, and us not being able to use our rightful advantage(s), we still managed to kill you off to ~15 people remaining. Flat-out embarassing is an understatement. All I can say is, what goes around comes around, look out for it.