Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Agile pures.

Hugh

Eyo.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should Agile pure be accepted into pure clans?

• Yes
    • No

For those of you who don't know "Agile" pures are accounts with barrows gloves at 35 defence. There called agile pures because of the agility armour they can get.

Becoming more and more common now, are pure clans going to start accepting them?

I personally think they should not be a part of the pure world, some of you I know have different thoughts on this.

Opinions?

tmapw.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no they shudnt cos pures used to be 1-20 def, now 30 defs bein accepted....... 35??? thats 5 off 40 and think about it, 35 def may be acceptable in p2p but F2P, HOW U GONNA HIT ON SOME1

4thsig.png

Proud Elite Member of WorldWide

Now a Proud Member of Zenith #zenith

We have a few 30 defence members and whatnot but I guarantee we wouldn't accept anybody with 35 defence, **** that.

i know for a fact you already have done/may currently be doing (although from that post i guess you arent, but we both know that if jonty was 31 defence and ended up getting 34 from whip glitches he wouldnt be kicked.) i'm not trying to flame eop or anything but theres no point denying it the only two clans completely free of 30 defence are foe and mm, and i dont see why clans would accept 20 defence and not 30 when the reasons to get 30 defence are all offensive and therefore more "pure" than the reasons to get 20

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

No, not worth the time. I did have a member that got hacked for 35 def, i let him stay in until he finaly went zerker.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS