Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"slump"

walli

Why do clans discredit themself and always put down clan's losses to them doing bad...

why do clans never say, nah you did good but we are simply better...

Rarely see clans simply creditting themselves, and just saying we are good...

I just find it wierd people rather say other people are bad and tht is the only reason you won... because they are worse than you rather than saying we are better than than them... essentially means the same **** but its a completely different mindset

does nobody else find this wierd :/

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do, but not everyone that posts on this site is mature enough to enjoy the game as a game, I'm pretty sure you wont find a single CPR aftermath topic flaming the clan we fought. Also I can see how it feeds the rivalry fire though, some flame is needed or else kids would just get bored. I think, IDFK.

I love contradicting myself, but I see both sides to the argument.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I read what you said.

You have bad grammar so i can't understand it.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Reilly you do realize you don't always have to flame others for their posts. If you have nothing related to the topic to say, then just don't.

OT: I agree walli, i find this weird but honestly there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop it. It's a "tactic" used to break the opponent's mentality and make them give up. Nowadays, a rank on PW means 100x more a clan's community and the enjoyment of the game.

EOP does not do this, we used to flame Fatality but things have cooled down and hopefully will stay that way because it's just plain stupid and no one really cares what either clan does to each other.

When we lose to any clan, I tell everyone to spam gf and respect. EOP's leadership does not care about win or loss, having fun is more important than anything. Ofcourse, being successful is important but being mature is also signifcant.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

LETS JUST ALONG AND PLAY SOME ROOOOMSCAPPEEE!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

It makes their ranks discouraged and want to not do it anymore and quit and such. That is, unless they are actually slumping.

Slump = negative = what you tell the other clan

They're better = positive = what you tell your clan

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Accoring to EOP, CP pulling the same numbers, 45 for the past months, is a slump.

Go figure.

Personally we never put down our losses to a slump rather a clan with 25 more people crashing our fights.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Yet another decently good topic by someone respectable, tarnished with idiodic replies by the morons of the forum. I agree with you Walli, though this topic doesn't belong here...

Posting anything thoughtful on this forum ust leads to 12 year olds acting half their age. Half these people posting without the slightest bit of brain activity for who knows what reason.

You wanted an answer to your question?

Your answer is simply the people who've posted here. They are the reason we can't have quality, respectable, or even FUN fights anymore.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Yet another decently good topic by someone respectable, tarnished with idiodic replies by the morons of the forum. I agree with you Walli, though this topic doesn't belong here...

Posting anything thoughtful on this forum ust leads to 12 year olds acting half their age. Half these people posting without the slightest bit of brain activity for who knows what reason.

You wanted an answer to your question?

Your answer is simply the people who've posted here. They are the reason we can't have quality, respectable, or even FUN fights anymore.

i dont think i cudve put it any better

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

the use of good as an adverb makes me cringe;

so I didn't read the whole post

ily still walli

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Clans like to tell other clans they're slumping not because it makes their clan better, but it weakens the other clan. You may thing "that's stupid, we don't listen to other clans saying we're slumping", but really, if all you see every time you lose a fight is "nice slump" you're going to start remembering those losses and its going to add on to whatever negative thoughts you are already having in regards to your clan.

If a clan was to say "You did really good, but we did better" every time they won, the same thing would happen but in the opposite way. It would raise the morale of the other clan and make them think they're doing good, as opposed to doing bad.

Clans tend to tell each other they're slumping because it makes it easier to win the next fight, and the one after that, and so on. Its like a real fight, if you beat someone in a fight, and tell them their ****, the next time you fight, you'll already have the advantage because you disheartened them beforehand.

Don't fücking tell me this is a decent thread, if so you're the one with no brain. Can't even tell a bad thread from a good one? It's obvious that you're sucking dïck OR you're a sick psycho. Don't point fingers when you're the one with poor mentality.

OT: Honestly didn't understand half of it.

you cant speak english i dont expect u to be able to understand it tbh...

TANK YOU MM

#TEAM-WALLI