Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs FOE P2P Friday (real topic + vid proof)

Speshls

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i remember u clearly having sign ups for every weekend while u were slumping and having equal ml with us and u still got wreck'd

also im glad hf actually attacked u dickheads

Who the **** do MM think they are messing with us the way they have been...sure it's only 10 or 15 members but they think that nothing will come of them sniping us throughout our whole trip after theirs ends...no...we're going to ******* end their lifes

NO ******* MERCY, as soon as they step into the wild, we are going to be on their asses, houndin them like no others, spy or no spy, they will not get 1 FIGHT next weekend or the weekend after or the weekend after etc, we will crash and hound the **** out of them

THESE KIDS ARE ******* DEAD, by the end of next month, they will have no ******* doubt who they are bowing to, they are little rats that chad eats to us, they are boney 13 year old emo kids that sleep with their ******* mothers

Not even EOP will derive our mercy...when we go out we go out to ******* dominate, sure are on friendly terms, but that's outside of the wilderness, in the wilderness it's every clan for their own, and guess who the big dogs are...?

US!!! NO CLAN WANTS US ON THEIR ******* ASSES, BUT THEY TALK **** ANYWAYS. We will rape them so hard, harder then the animals in southpark imagination land, we will get aids and pee in their eye...

NO MORALS NO ******* MERCY WHEN IT COMES TO CLAN PKING

WE ARE NUMBER 1 AND FROM NOW ON WE WILL SHOW IT AND MAKE EVERYONE AWARE HOW MUCH MORE DOMINATE WE ARE TO THEM.

Eop was #1 for 1 day...guess what..that was their best pull of the year, and the only pull of the year that will be that high...

Us? We are the most conditioned, organized, pulling clan out there, WE ARE ******* DOMINATE!

WE WILL ******* CURB STOMP MM, THIS MONTH IS THE MONTH WE END THEIR ******* TROLLING, END THEIR ******* FLAMES, THEY WILL GET ON THEIR HANDS AND KNEES FOR US, AND WE WILL KICK THEM IN THE ******* FACE

The best way to insure our complete and dominate victories are scouts.

We can't find clans, and thus beat them without scouts. If you can double log, PLEASE make/get ahold of a scout you can use. P2p or F2p. Mains work good for this.

gotta love ur motivational topic btw, ******

Good luck FOEOP :D

Lol MM spy ^^

funny how your crying because i brought deeeef to my trip, (not attacking mm in the fight as i was lagging) and had to focus on my pure. but yet your video shows not "1" main but a main clan rofl. Also i clearly members nintey being at your trips whenhe was 30 def? am i right?

You teamed with hf clearly ran through you attacking foe, look in your cc in the video "Off HF" nice one, slump another week beg ex members to come to pull 65 people. Lol what can i say? :}

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

Lol MM spy ^^

funny how your crying because i brought deeeef to my trip, (not attacking mm in the fight as i was lagging) and had to focus on my pure. but yet your video shows not "1" main but a main clan rofl. Also i clearly members nintey being at your trips whenhe was 30 def? am i right?

You teamed with hf clearly ran through you attacking foe, look in your cc in the video "Off HF" nice one, slump another week beg ex members to come to pull 65 people. Lol what can i say? :}

are you that **** of a pure clan you have to fight pures outopted, bro **** off? this is pure warfare not full of excuses warfare noone cares about fo's ******* hopping to p2p when they can't compete with similar opts in f2p****, this is a fact that you have to fight with youtube recruits cause u get ****** over by MM and ****. dont be an idiot and make your clan look like pussys

R.I.P Fo (2010-2010)

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

So uhm as you can see in your vid Foe was owning MM, MM were like SHITTTT *brb calling hf*. HF came to "AC" oh yeah you always AC in the middle of a fight right? And as you can see on the pictures HF were attacking FOE members and you even have a picture with black marks on it.

real topic + vid proof = LOL

see you tonight

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

So uhm as you can see in your vid Foe was owning MM, MM were like SHITTTT *brb calling hf*. HF came to "AC" oh yeah you always AC in the middle of a fight right? And as you can see on the pictures HF were attacking FOE members and you even have a picture with black marks on it.

real topic + vid proof = LOL

see you tonight

Hope you come out in F2P.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Lol MM spy ^^

Ofc they are going to say 'off HF' we were acing thats generally the whole idea, that you stay off the ac, but then i guess Foe wouldn't really know much about any of this. Lol'd at Foe motivational topic, just sounds like some pubescent nerd rage, anyway Great Job MM on your friday.

RoT would'nt crash you, you don't go north of gap

lmfao bang

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost