Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War III - Nuked.

Solo

All im saying is, stop saying "FOE called EOP to team"...cause they didn't, FOE rushed you guys first at the level 18 portal, and im assuming they had all intentions of fighting MM 1v1, but we simply decided we'd come in and hit/snipe MM because you guys did it to us last weekend. About 10 minutes later, EOP rushed MM with all intentions of a 1v1 fight, which resulted in FOE hitting the fight aswell. FOE then presumed to hit/snipe MM capes, because you guys sniped them and wore their capes and **** aswell last weekend. You guys brought it upon yourselves, if you wouldn't have done that last weekend to both EOP and FOE, then perhaps your trip would have been a bit more "clean" yesterday. During your trip, and even after your trip last weekend, you dedicated yourselves to make EOP's and FOE's trip as horrible as possible, so we decided to do the same thing this weekend. Makes sense, right? If it's ok for MM to do, then surely it must be alright for FOE and EOP to do.

On the other side, yes, we did team once we found out you guys had asked other clans to team aswell...but before this, there was no intentions on any clan teaming with each other, even though it may have worked out that way, it was more or less just both FOE and EOP trying to hit MM.

I know this may have been a rather long read, but I don't mind making long posts. So I hope this answers a few questions, and I hope whoever decides to reply to it, actually makes a constructive/sensible post, rather than "blah blah blah nice text wall".

:cool:

thekingu.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All im saying is, stop saying "FOE called EOP to team"...cause they didn't, FOE rushed you guys first at the level 18 portal, and im assuming they had all intentions of fighting MM 1v1, but we simply decided we'd come in and hit/snipe MM because you guys did it to us last weekend. About 10 minutes later, EOP rushed MM with all intentions of a 1v1 fight, which resulted in FOE hitting the fight aswell. FOE then presumed to hit/snipe MM capes, because you guys sniped them and wore their capes and **** aswell last weekend. You guys brought it upon yourselves, if you wouldn't have done that last weekend to both EOP and FOE, then perhaps your trip would have been a bit more "clean" yesterday. During your trip, and even after your trip last weekend, you dedicated yourselves to make EOP's and FOE's trip as horrible as possible, so we decided to do the same thing this weekend. Makes sense, right? If it's ok for MM to do, then surely it must be alright for FOE and EOP to do.

On the other side, yes, we did team once we found out you guys had asked other clans to team aswell...but before this, there was no intentions on any clan teaming with each other, even though it may have worked out that way, it was more or less just both FOE and EOP trying to hit MM.

I know this may have been a rather long read, but I don't mind making long posts. So I hope this answers a few questions, and I hope whoever decides to reply to it, actually makes a constructive/sensible post, rather than "blah blah blah nice text wall".

:cool:

so you guys couldn't handle 7 people sniping you during your trip last weekend? lmfao you are just fueling the fire

It's funny how much your arguments change from page to page. If you guys are going to try to base a trip with 65 people on crashing and sniping because 7 people from the other clan did it why don't you just say it. I mean if I knew it would effect you guys that much I would have done it a lot more. If you guys are trying for a joint propaganda topic, discuss with each other what points you want to argue first so you don't have conflicting points that makes you look like the liars you are.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I want all of your to get out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it and stick your head out and yell "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE!".

I did, my next door neighbour called the cops, whats the next step, or plan B to this theory of yours, quick!

thekingu.png

u suprised? eop picked up all the epidemic members who lived off using mains on trips, guess it's time to return the favor, and there should be alot of free 76ks for you guys today seeing as eop will pull 30

Fi is dead

34ypu12.png

No we didnt, tt re grouped the whole fight. Funny how tt never posts rsc topics but they posted this one...

So that 40 pile of options wasn't EoS, but instead a clan wearing your capes and using your CC. :bomb_ie:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Pic is from "I L0vs Tank" pking with welfarer main team.

Gj FOE posting pk pics of your main at a pure fight, lol.

temp1t.png

No idea who it is, not a main of a Foe member, maybe just a fanboy? I don't know, and there were three clans fighting you; Foe, Eop and Ch, yet you automatically accuse Foe? The person who provided the original picture is an Eop member. Or maybe welfarers just crashed from MM's side of the battle, too many possibilities to be pointing fingers. Does suck though, I agree.

So that 40 pile of options wasn't EoS, but instead a clan wearing your capes and using your CC. :bomb_ie:

I think your confused; you see, fi recruited members where they cant tell the difference between who's team and who's not which ends up in piling there own clan mates and speccing them out. Which is nothing new of course i am starting to believe that you too dont know the difference between an eos member and a tt member. If you werent at the fight dont talk, go read all the rsc propaganda

34ypu12.png

I think your confused; you see, fi recruited members where they cant tell the difference between who's team and who's not which ends up in piling there own clan mates and speccing them out. Which is nothing new of course i am starting to believe that you too dont know the difference between an eos member and a tt member. If you werent at the fight dont talk, go read all the rsc propaganda

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png