Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War III - Nuked.

Solo

No idea who it is, not a main of a Foe member, maybe just a fanboy? I don't know, and there were three clans fighting you; Foe, Eop and Ch, yet you automatically accuse Foe? The person who provided the original picture is an Eop member. Or maybe welfarers just crashed from MM's side of the battle, too many possibilities to be pointing fingers. Does suck though, I agree.

pretty obvious that it's that l0vs u jennifer shemale from eop :mellow:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your confused; you see, fi recruited members where they cant tell the difference between who's team and who's not which ends up in piling there own clan mates and speccing them out. Which is nothing new of course i am starting to believe that you too dont know the difference between an eos member and a tt member. If you werent at the fight dont talk, go read all the rsc propaganda

Why would we lmfao, enough propaganda on FOE and EOPS topics

I believe this topic states what happened yesterday, which clans won, and which clans lost, and which clans were involved, that is all...isn't that what topics are for? :happy:

thekingu.png

Was a fun trip, although I don't see what we gained from teaming with FOE. I'd rather have fought FOE in clean fights than fueling a fire by teaming vs MM.

who the **** are u and why are u pretending to be me

Here is Ch view Was a SUPER fun war i had to go work so i didnt get to attend but i heard Final Chaotic Eruption Did Mad Work :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

List Of MM's Failed Strategies:

- Sign-ups

- Bringing Mains

- Spies

- Teaming with Fi

- Accepting Walli

List of failed strategies:

- Sending welfarers.

- Hopping to another server

- Teaming instantly when outopted

- Accepting kids who get kicked from MM

- Spreading propaganda

- Trying to plant spies but not even getting into the clan

rip old pkers textwalls

He saw it as a way at getting back at MM for being ****** that last month and sniping us on our trips. He's totally right in what he's saying.

Edit: EOP didn't have to help Foe, but judging by old pk3rs post, it didn't even have to be the fact that HF was called on Friday, it's that you guys think you're some cool kids sniping clans when your 45 man pulls give out 30 minutes in. No one is going to stand for getting hit by 1 iteming MM in their own team capes or overall being hit by a nuisance of a clan. Like I said earlier. An eye for an eye.

He saw it as a way at getting back at MM for being ****** that last month and sniping us on our trips. He's totally right in what he's saying.

Na

FOE rushed you guys first at the level 18 portal, and im assuming they had all intentions of fighting MM 1v1, but we simply decided we'd come in and hit/snipe MM because you guys did it to us last weekend.

Then why can't you accept the fact that Foe called EOP to AC just as you called hf to 'AC'

?