Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War III - Nuked.

Solo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my post got deleted in like 30 seconds and i still got like 4 responses rofl.

love you all <3

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Let me go off-topic here and say the person who posted this topic is a straight up champ in his diction and verbal word choices.

No sarcasm.

Thank you sir, product of the Australian public schools system.

It went like this, We found out MM was at 18 portals, a bit spread so we decided to rush & FOE ACed. Then FOE fought MM a bit later so we decided to return the favor. Shortly after found out MM/FI were teaming, so we officialy teamed and fought. Twas fun overall

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

That fruit cake named Jonty makes epic topics.

He's also a really good backwards ban evader I heard.

Troloolol.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

If I felt like it was worth it, I'd go find the vid from yesterday of HF "Acing" for you, and post that as my response instead... feel free to look it up.

So you're admitting that you did the same thing HF did which was "crash and claim ac" which means you admit you were teaming first? This seems rather hypocritical to your other posts on this thread...

So you're admitting that you did the same thing HF did which was "crash and claim ac" which means you admit you were teaming first? This seems rather hypocritical to your other posts on this thread...

So you're admitting that you called hf to crash and claim ac which means you admit you were calling mains? This seems rather hypocritical to your other posts on other threads.......

So you're admitting that you called hf to crash and claim ac which means you admit you were calling mains? This seems rather hypocritical to your other posts on other threads.......

So you're admitting that you are just copying what I am saying and slightly changing the words because you cannot come up with your own arguments? This seems rather hypocritical to your other posts on other threads...

2aeusqu.png

4k9qud.png

Was an hour late but it was fun for the hour or so I was there. when I arrived I didn't even know we were teamed so I was killing anyone lol. Thanks Eop and Ch. Good fights today, see you guys all tomorrow.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

ooooooooh big war

Funny how there is nothing in EOP's topic about them AC'in for FOE, just said they were wondering around.

From the looks of this thread FOE and EOP teamed up first, FOE are saying that EOP were "Anti Crashing" but by that they really mean they called EOP to help them because they thought that MM called HF yesterday. They did it as a kind of payback, but still FOE and EOP teamed up first. Your statement is invalid.

EDIT: Also sod Red vd Blue, it's all about the Pink vs Blue!

If you want to talk **** all day CPR, I recommend to step up in the F2P world and try to even hit us. You need to learn to shut the **** up because this doesn't even about concern about CPR lmfao Nothing Concerns about CPR.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Was an hour late but it was fun for the hour or so I was there. when I arrived I didn't even know we were teamed so I was killing anyone lol. Thanks Eop and Ch. Good fights today, see you guys all tomorrow.

bser

nice job eop! :blush:

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00

Lol, You realize the mains were foe's scouts on us correct? MM Prides themselves on not having mains within our main pile. We don't bring them, we don't need them. This is pure warfare. As for all EOP and FOE Flaming mm to try harder, you needed to team and wouldn't take us on 1 v 1? Cool story brosephs.

LMFAO MM prides itself on not brining mains what a joke, the E vs MM era MM brought like 500 mains each trip and the same thing is gonna happen to Eop and foe:/

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3