Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Big zo strikes again

Titans

bannerny.gif

Intense Redemption P2P PK TRIP

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

[MORE COMING SOON]

aw4yyx.png

Aww snap, Zoism is becoming the fastest growing religion in the history of the world. Intense Redemption went out today peaking at 53. After a live performance of the IR theme song, Zo's rap and the welcoming of a few new legends, we were ready to fill our banks with delicious artifacts. This Sunday was one of the most action packed P2P trips we have had in the past month. We would like to thank everyone who we fought for making our trip what it was.

aw4yyx.png

34s4dh1.png

As we waited for clans to come out we just went with our normal tracks to hit what ever we could. We got a tip that POT was rushing Stealing Creations. We came in behind them and pushed them right into stealing creation. We killed off a few, sorry to FS if we took a few of you out.

Intense Redemption Starting - 52

Intense Redemption Ending - 52

POT Starting - 35

POT Ending - 25

aw4yyx.png

4hp6xf.png

We waited around SC after we hit off POT. Carnage was rushing right behind us and Zo is 1bang lured majority of the clan right into IR. Carnage tried to put up a fight, but 50+ IR was way to much to handle. Only a few carnage escaped, but 95% of them were cleared. GF C.

Intense Redemption Starting - 52

Intense Redemption Ending - 50

Carnage Starting - 30

Carnage Ending - 5 in SC

aw4yyx.png

2a6tgeh.png

After our fight with Carnage, right away we got a track on CH. We hopped and rushed right north-east of CLW where they were spread. We cleared their north side and pushed east for their next hill. Clump after clump the green was dying. IR had pushed what was left of CH to drags.

Intense Redemption Starting - 49

Intense Redemption Ending - 49

Chaotic Starting - 30

Chaotic Ending - 5 at drags

aw4yyx.png

34s4dh1.png

Our scout got a track on POT spread north of BH. We came in from corp and the fight began. POT is a really strong P2P clan and so we knew this would not be easy. They had a nice 40 pull so it was one of the closest fights. We quickly hit their clumps and the purple capes on the map were disappearing. We had eventually pushed west right into them and cleared them. Valhalla then came in and hit us. It wasn't many but they were sniping us after a pkri, then Carnage crashed so we logged. Gf POT.

Intense Redemption Starting - 48

Intense Redemption Ending - 30

POT Starting - 40

POT Ending - 0

aw4yyx.png

10ft5qr.png

IR + EOP + TLP were in a cluster fight that lasted 30 minutes. There was no real winner as a fog fight lasts forever, but I would say EOP was winning. TLP got the **** end of the stick. IR got a regroup and heard that CPR had hit the cluster. We got CPR's location of the fight, we hit them from the north and cleared them. Then EOP/IR fought at fog until FOE hit the whole cluster. GJ to EOP you guys were looking really strong.

Intense Redemption Starting - 43

Intense Redemption - 30 [TLP/EOP killed a lot of us]

CPR Starting - 25

CPR Ending - 0 on the battlefied

aw4yyx.png

34s4dh1.png

IR and POT got a planned PKRI. The fight was located at dwarves, and IR defended. POT was spread north to south at corp and came into us. They were funneled and we hit their clumps. Our south end wrapped them up and cleared them, a few ran away to single. GF POT thanks for the Run in.

Intense Redemption Starting - 35

Intense Redemption Ending - 30

POT Starting - 26

POT Ending - 0

aw4yyx.png

10ft5qr.png

CPR and IR got a planned PKRI at the same location. IR defended and CPR got a north to south spread at corp just like POT. They came into us, but they had no south side. Our south wrapped and pushed them back west north of stairs. Foe then crashed but CPR had 4 left to IR's full force. IR then logged before too much damage was done. Gf CPR.

Intense Redemption Starting - 34

Intense Redemption - 28

CPR Starting - 25

CPR Ending - 4 when Foe Crashed

aw4yyx.png

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

101003154721y.png

101003121454.png

101003121507.png

offcarnage.png

101003121602.png

101003123100.png

cJ3n9.png

101003123503.png

101003124931.png

101003125003g.png

chat125104.png

101003154428.png

101003180246.png

101003204748.png

offcarnage.png

SDXrR.png

oK7hl.png

eJYsC.png

SV96b.png

101003120820.png

101003121142.png

101003134101.png

101003135511.png

101003153031.png

8valn.png

FXfQC.png

7tZ7b.png

mNffo.png

101003154824.png

101003165530.png

101003155621n.png

101003154824r.png

LyGkQ.png

FOxGY.png

3sIxD.png

4uV57.png

iAbPc.png

lrfj8.png

ircrest.png

Credits to Evan for making the topic.

UJUI2.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just left the cluster and went inside fog to remass and continue our trip we werent cleared there, and the fight before FOE crashed we were even, you can ask Junior or I can get the chat logs to confirm, could care less on cluster, but fix opts for the PKRI please.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

We just left the cluster and went inside fog to remass and continue our trip we werent cleared there, and the fight before FOE crashed we were even, you can ask Junior or I can get the chat logs to confirm, could care less on cluster, but fix opts for the PKRI please.

you need to rewatch the third vid, my friend. Also try 8:30-10:00 of the first vid.

UJUI2.png

rip titans

CUtgF.png

Was a sad day for the bank of Titans str, Guess thats what you get when you try to kill that last guy before the crashing clan gets to you. None the less was a fun and profitable trip. Also I love all the hate as about 20 TLP sat there trying to dds spec me out for about 45 seconds.

P.S. Sell me back my snakeskin boots and IR hat plox.

UJUI2.png

(17:06:33) <[CPR]Sam|Excel> was relatively even when it got crashed

(17:06:38) <`Junior> yea i know

(17:06:42) <`Junior> was real fun

Fix Opts for the PKRI please. Thanks

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Awww snap. IR you legends.

Great Job to EOP today a never ending wave of you kept on coming.

GF to CPR.

BRB calling carnage? Nah nah foe will slam them.

offcarnage.png

cprcleared.jpg

We logged before FOE could hit us. :happy:

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Evan told me 2 bump, so here i am

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Did you even watch the video(s)? It wasn't close at all, when C/FOE crashed. Besides, C/FOE hit us from behind, so it didn't even effect you. We cleared you on our way from running to safezone l0l. Sorry, but better luck next time.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

nice pull

should've fought eop.. they had like 45ish at the beginning of their trip i think

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY