Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

October Predictions

-Charlie-

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - I think that Most clans will stay similar to where they are at.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - Hands down has to be IR, IR pulled 53 yesterday compared to the 30 pulls of other med clans. Also not to mention CPR,Carnage, CP only do 1 server.

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - Foe/MM and then EOP.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Carange: more room to improve in their F2P server then any clan (Not saying they're bad, I just see some potential in their f2p server)

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - FS; Don't think IR will be defined as "med" at the end of the month.

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - FOE, MM, EOP with EOP and MM only separated by their performance in P2P servers.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - IR hands down

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? -

1.Foe

2.MM

3.EoP

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - IR

Which clans do you think will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month?( In order 1st 2nd 3rd ) -MM , EOP/FOE , TLP

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP or EOP

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - CPR

Which clans do you think will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month?( In order 1st 2nd 3rd ) - Foe,Hf,MM

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - carnage, tlp

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - cpr

Which clans do you think will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month?( In order 1st 2nd 3rd ) - mm,foe,tlp or eop

xncgb5.jpg

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Fi

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - IR

Which clans do you think will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month?( In order 1st 2nd 3rd ) - 1st Fi 2nd Fi 3rd Fi

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP (Even though Ex-TLP, alot of momentum and showing will to succeed.)

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? -FS, Seen them at every weekend and just a matter of time before they take over imo

FOE

MM+HF (Sorry but have to put HF, kid says get fight more north so they can help...pretty much ruins your case...)

TLP/EOP (If EOP can step up in P2P and not, excuse my flame, 1 item or telle against TLP then good shot) (if TLP can step up F2P then here for sure)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Carnage/TLP

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - Foe, MM, TLP

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Carnage - I see them pulling in the 40s by the end of the month

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - With out a doubt IR, IDK how anyone can say CPR, some guy even said FS 0.0

#irclan - where banter happens

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP/C

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - It should be pretty close between CPR and IR, but considering IR's pulls right now I'll go with IR.

Which clans do you think will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month?( In order 1st 2nd 3rd ) -

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP/EOP - Will be a close race just depends who steps up more in their weaker server.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - eop

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - ir

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - foe/mm/eop

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Dunno

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - CP

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - FOE, EOP, CP

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Fi

MM

FoE

EoP

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - IR if they can pull that 50 people to F2P. If not I would say CP, or perhaps CPR depending on which server, if CPR is a med clan, that is...

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - Im not sure, it can really go either way...**** can change pretty fast, but im just gonna guess FOE, MM, EOP.

thekingu.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - No bias. The past 3 weeks IR has pulled 40+ in both servers. Sunday peaking at 53. Big improvement based off of the past months.

CPR is also a great P2P Clan Wars clan, their gear and levels are incredible. They are like the Havok of today.

EOP is one of my favorites they have been doing work.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - CP/CPR/C are one server clans. They are all good at the server of their preference but I like the well rounded clans like MM/EOP/FOE, so I will go with IR. The top 3 clans can do both servers it just sets our path for the future.

Foe/MM/Eop No specific order.

Foe - Their consistent pulls, their organization and how stable the foundation of the clan is impresses me. They are very strong in P2P, and their F2P is not far off from equal (My opinion). I believe Foe will always be a top 3 clan for obvious reasons.

EOP - Wtf dude. These past few months EOP is just getting better and better. They went from a strong F2P clan, prepping MM with 70 in clan wars, pulling consistent 65+ day in and out on weekends and just showing how F2P is done prep after prep. Now more recently they are becoming so strong in the P2P server. They either win most of their P2P preps, or come very close to against some of the already stable P2P clans. Easily most improved clan of the year.

MM - MM has been on a rough road the past few months, yet they still pull through. They are just #1-#3 material just based off of their past and what they are today. Props to them.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - The Last Pures

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - P2p - Cpr F2p - Ch

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - 1. Foe 2. EoP 3. Mm

2iqk3u9.png

#DeeWreck, #Clan-EoP, #Annihilation, #105, #Kay

bestspeeches.png
derekswarlord.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? -Carnage

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? -CPR ofc

Foe

EOP

TLP

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP/C

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - overall:IR f2p:CP p2p:C/Cpr

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? -#1 mm #2 eop #3 foe

(yes im a mm fanboy)

i c u karl

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png