Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

October Predictions

-Charlie-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Asian will own the most: Furious not Inu.

Top clan overall: Fo.

Med numbah 1?: IR is doing pretty well ^__^.

Top 3 clans... mmm: Fo, Eop, Tlp

:D

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - IR

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - CPR, I don't know if you guys know but we're pretty decent at med f2p in clanwars, not gonna lie lol, but you know how we are in p2p. :P

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? -#1 FOE #2 TLP #3 EOP

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - No idea

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - No idea about med clans

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? -

1 Foe

2 MM

3 Eop

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Intense Redemption

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - Intense Redemption

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - 1) MM 2) FOE 3) Fatality

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

Which Asian will own the most: Furious not Inu.

I second that motion. :)

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Carnage.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - Overall: IR P2P: CPR F2P:CP

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - I would like to see

MM EoP FOE

I can see FOE or EOP being number 1, the thing is MM teaming with Fi and FOE teaming with EOP won't give us a clear #1,#2 or #3 clan.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - TLP

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - CPR

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - 1 Foe 2 MM 3 EoP

finally a foe member not slurping up to eop members by saying they'll be #2

Pretty much this list with MM/FOE winning 50% of the time so cant choose between them

hopefully foe wont team with eop too much this month to start the whole clusterfucks again as the only reason EoP are getting this attention/hype is cause they are living off MM/FOEs fights

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

Pretty much this list with MM/FOE winning 50% of the time so cant choose between them

hopefully foe wont team with eop too much this month to start the whole clusterfucks again as the only reason EoP are getting this attention/hype is cause they are living off MM/FOEs fights

Na negative man, EoP has been doin work since their 5 year.

Most improved? Hopefully C or Fs, but most likely to be TLP

Number 1 med? Ill wait till this weekend after the hype of CPR's 1 year is over. Either IR or CPR tho

Top 3? FOE, MM probably EoP

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? -

I really think it will be a clan u won't expect at all... Probably a clan like Zenith. They might rise so quick and then I think they will slump so hard again.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? -

This month will be probably IR since they got some extra opts of dF.. But they won't hold it long.

MM, FOE, EOP obvious

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - Ir

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - Ir in P2P, not by much as right now | CP in F2p

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - FOE, MM, EOP

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - A newly opened clan, a no namer clan, or an lpc, idk? probably FS, they're recently reopened.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - If CP and CPR are included, CP F2p and CPR p2p. If not, CH F2p and IR P2p. CP would be #1 overall.. if not IR.

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? - FOE MM EOP. Surprised FI hasn't been doing good since they got a lot of DP apps, we thought they'd be up theyre with FOE and MM now

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Na negative man, EoP has been doin work since their 5 year.

Most improved? Hopefully C or Fs, but most likely to be TLP

Number 1 med? Ill wait till this weekend after the hype of CPR's 1 year is over. Either IR or CPR tho

Top 3? FOE, MM probably EoP

One weekend.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? -Carnage/Fearless Hopefully

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? -Cpr i have faith in my clan :)

What will be the top 3 clans overall by the end of this month? -Foe,MM,Eop

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Which clan do you think will improve the most overall? - No bias. The past 3 weeks IR has pulled 40+ in both servers. Sunday peaking at 53. Big improvement based off of the past months.

CPR is also a great P2P Clan Wars clan, their gear and levels are incredible. They are like the Havok of today.

EOP is one of my favorites they have been doing work.

Which med clan do you think will be #1 this month? - CP/CPR/C are one server clans. They are all good at the server of their preference but I like the well rounded clans like MM/EOP/FOE, so I will go with IR. The top 3 clans can do both servers it just sets our path for the future.

Foe/MM/Eop No specific order.

Foe - Their consistent pulls, their organization and how stable the foundation of the clan is impresses me. They are very strong in P2P, and their F2P is not far off from equal (My opinion). I believe Foe will always be a top 3 clan for obvious reasons.

EOP - Wtf dude. These past few months EOP is just getting better and better. They went from a strong F2P clan, prepping MM with 70 in clan wars, pulling consistent 65+ day in and out on weekends and just showing how F2P is done prep after prep. Now more recently they are becoming so strong in the P2P server. They either win most of their P2P preps, or come very close to against some of the already stable P2P clans. Easily most improved clan of the year.

MM - MM has been on a rough road the past few months, yet they still pull through. They are just #1-#3 material just based off of their past and what they are today. Props to them.

I love you.
111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

You evidently know nothing as we've pulled similar or more than at least 1 of the top 2 for months, and win just as often when the numbers are even as FOE or MM, as well as winning multiple matched opts preps.

The reason we keep having to team with FOE isn't for hype or attention, because even if we didn't have any to begin with, attention just gets you targetted by bigger clans. The reason is that as long as MM + HF + Fi continue to hold joint trips, we side with FOE to make things even.