Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Week 5 Predictions

l33t93

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

GB Packers @ WAS Redskins

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

TB Buccaneers @ CIN Bengals

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

NO Saints @ ARI Cardinals

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

SD Chargers @ OAK Raiders

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers (PRIME)

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets (PRIME)

Week 5 Byes: Miami Dolphins; New England Patriots; Pittsburgh Steelers; Seattle Seahawks

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills - jags

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens - ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts - colts

GB Packers @ WAS Redskins - packers

STL Rams @ DET Lions - rams

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers - bears

TB Buccaneers @ CIN Bengals - bengals

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns - browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans - giants

NO Saints @ ARI Cardinals - saints

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys - cowboys

SD Chargers @ OAK Raiders - chargers

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers (PRIME) - eagles

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets (PRIME) - jets

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Browns over the Falcons? Really?

We can't all just be typical and pick favorites in every game.

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills - Jags

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens - Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts - Colts

GB Packers @ WAS Redskins - Packers

STL Rams @ DET Lions - Rams

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers - Bears

TB Buccaneers @ CIN Bengals - CIN

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns - Falcons

NY Giants @ HOU Texans - Texans

NO Saints @ ARI Cardinals - Saints

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys - Boys

SD Chargers @ OAK Raiders - Chargers

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers (PRIME) - 49ers

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets (PRIME) - Vikings

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets

Who the hell puts Rams > Lions?

Lions are actually good

Week 1. BS Loss against Bears

Week 2. Lost to Eagles, but played good

Week 3. Vikings - Obvious Loss

Week 4. Lost to Packers by two. Played very well

The bold shows the games they played without their starting quarter back.

They have a really good team. They are just getting unlucky

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets

Lions are actually good

0-4 ********

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Lions are actually good

They have an average team. The really good teams win those close games. The Rams aren't terrible either. That game could go either way.

Arp-1.png

AND NOW MY PREDICTIONS!

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills - Jags

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens - Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts - Chiefs (indifags mad?)

GB Packers @ WAS Redskins - packers

STL Rams @ DET Lions - rams

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers - bears

TB Buccaneers @ CIN Bengals - bengals

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns - falcons

NY Giants @ HOU Texans - giants

NO Saints @ ARI Cardinals - saints

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys - cowboys

SD Chargers @ OAK Raiders - raiders

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers (PRIME) - 49ers

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets (PRIME) - vikings

Arp-1.png

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets

Lions are actually good

They don't even have a good team, watch yourself there. I like Bradford, he's winning with the worst team last year, and plus Jackson seems like he's going to play. Gotta pick the upset here and there, if we all picked favorites, it would be quite boring.

They don't even have a good team, watch yourself there. I like Bradford, he's winning with the worst team last year, and plus Jackson seems like he's going to play. Gotta pick the upset here and there, if we all picked favorites, it would be quite boring.

The irony seems to boil right out of your mouth. Basically all of your predictions you put that you thought would win are favorites.

And Lions don't have a good team? Hmmmm. Just because your 0-4 doesn't mean you don't have a good team. The Lions played 3 teams that made the playoffs last year and the Packers/Eagles/Vikings are just that.

The irony seems to boil right out of your mouth. Basically all of your predictions you put that you thought would win are favorites.

And Lions don't have a good team? Hmmmm. Just because your 0-4 doesn't mean you don't have a good team. The Lions played 3 teams that made the playoffs last year and the Packers/Eagles/Vikings are just that.

I picked a majority of favorites like everyone else does, obviously. Thanks for pointing that out bro, there's a few that aren't.

Just because you haven't won, doesn't mean you're not good!!!!! I laughed, where did you play your sports? In some crappy rec league? The only thing that matters in any professional league is winning. No one gives a crap if you come close if you don't win. Good teams find a way to win close games, it shows character. Hence why the Lions are mediocre, and will be for a few more seasons until they mature.

Eagles were a playoff team with a different QB. Packers, fine. Vikings aren't the Vikings of last year, so you can't say they're good. (Although, now they will be with Moss).

I picked a majority of favorites like everyone else does, obviously. Thanks for pointing that out bro, there's a few that aren't.

Just because you haven't won, doesn't mean you're not good!!!!! I laughed, where did you play your sports? In some crappy rec league? The only thing that matters in any professional league is winning. No one gives a crap if you come close if you don't win. Good teams find a way to win close games, it shows character. Hence why the Lions are mediocre, and will be for a few more seasons until they mature.

Eagles were a playoff team with a different QB. Packers, fine. Vikings aren't the Vikings of last year, so you can't say they're good. (Although, now they will be with Moss).

I play varsity soccer since my sophomore year buddy. And guess what? We lost to a team that went 500 in the semis when we were 9 and 3. And that 500 team won states. Just because you don't win games doesn't mean you're not a good football team. Hence why mediocre teams beat good teams everyday. Otherwise the book of upsets would be an empty page turner.

And I just know that you don't know the game of football. Lions ALMOST beat the Eagles. They technically BEAT the Bears. They ALMOST beat the Packers. There are teams who got beat by 2 scores by the Bears, Packers, and the Eagles far more embarrassing than the Lions did. And Moss? Moss is a good player.. yes he might be the key to the Viking's struggle. But I believe any WR in the NFL that runs a 9 and can run the fade stretch will improve the Vike's offense. With Moss, Percy can come out of the Slot which makes the Vike's offense better. Then AP can run the bull with the LBs playing in the coverage and the blitz package.

I play varsity soccer since my sophomore year buddy. And guess what? We lost to a team that went 500 in the semis when we were 9 and 3. And that 500 team won states. Just because you don't win games doesn't mean you're not a good football team. Hence why mediocre teams beat good teams everyday. Otherwise the book of upsets would be an empty page turner.

And I just know that you don't know the game of football. Lions ALMOST beat the Eagles. They technically BEAT the Bears. They ALMOST beat the Packers. There are teams who got beat by 2 scores by the Bears, Packers, and the Eagles far more embarrassing than the Lions did. And Moss? Moss is a good player.. yes he might be the key to the Viking's struggle. But I believe any WR in the NFL that runs a 9 and can run the fade stretch will improve the Vike's offense. With Moss, Percy can come out of the Slot which makes the Vike's offense better. Then AP can run the bull with the LBs playing in the coverage and the blitz package.

Once again, a sht comparison. Not only is high school sports completely different, you just made a reference to the playoffs. The lions are not even making the playoffs, hence why all that matters is winning games for their fans. The Lions are crap because they don't win. You're giving them more credit than a team like the Rams, who actually find a way to win close games. Just because you come close, doesn't mean you're better than the other team that didn't come close when they played them, that's the stupidest logic. We're not playing college football here.

You argued for the Lions being good, yet the only other thing you said was there's upsets. I still don't see how that makes them a good team. You're arguing the same thing over and over, it doesn't make sense however you word it.

Once again, a sht comparison. Not only is high school sports completely different, you just made a reference to the playoffs. The lions are not even making the playoffs, hence why all that matters is winning games for their fans. The Lions are crap because they don't win. You're giving them more credit than a team like the Rams, who actually find a way to win close games. Just because you come close, doesn't mean you're better than the other team that didn't come close when they played them, that's the stupidest logic. We're not playing college football here.

You argued for the Lions being good, yet the only other thing you said was there's upsets. I still don't see how that makes them a good team. You're arguing the same thing over and over, it doesn't make sense however you word it.

Are you ******* retarted? You're obviously an autistic because you can't read and comprehend. You said I play in a crapp rec league, that's why I said I play varsity soccer. And you're obviously retarted because 90% of pros in the MLS played V Soccer for their HS. And Lions aren't crappy because they don't win. They just played teams that were better. Hence why they're not crappy.

And Mr. Retard.. Lions losing is not an upset. Read your context. An upset is when an underdog team beats the top dog team. You said Lions are terrible yet you said they lose on upsets. Are you mentally challenged? You think you're hot **** when you debate however you don't see the minute aspects that make you dumb. Don't argue because all you're saying is ironic and not straight forward.

Are you ******* retarted? You're obviously an autistic because you can't read and comprehend. You said I play in a crapp rec league, that's why I said I play varsity soccer. And you're obviously retarted because 90% of pros in the MLS played V Soccer for their HS. And Lions aren't crappy because they don't win. They just played teams that were better. Hence why they're not crappy.

And Mr. Retard.. Lions losing is not an upset. Read your context. An upset is when an underdog team beats the top dog team. You said Lions are terrible yet you said they lose on upsets. Are you mentally challenged? You think you're hot **** when you debate however you don't see the minute aspects that make you dumb. Don't argue because all you're saying is ironic and not straight forward.

You're funny, I got you mad. Playing varsity soccer by the way doesn't mean much now-a-days, let me rephrase you play in a crappy district in a crappy state. High school sports are still different than the pros, you made the stupidest point yet. US athletes in a US league play the sport they're pro in school in the US, thanks for the statistic bright one!

You might be the only idiot who actually believes a loser is good. They're the underdog every game because they're crap. It's pretty simple logic. Bad teams are underdogs, good teams are favorites because they win. No one cares for your crappy SOS argument, there's several notable teams in the NFL with hard SOS's early yet they still have win(s). If you play multiple games, and you lose everyone of them you're not even close to good.

O btw, u r an idiot.

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts

STL Rams @ DET Lions

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns

NY Giants @ HOU Texans

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys

Week 5 Byes: Miami Dolphins; New England Patriots; Pittsburgh Steelers; Seattle Seahawks

nice pics agree with all except. rams over lions

JAC Jaguars @ BUF Bills -jax

DEN Broncos @ BAL Ravens - ravens

KC Chiefs @ IND Colts - colts

GB Packers @ WAS Redskins - redskins

STL Rams @ DET Lions - Rams

CHI Bears @ CAR Panthers - Bears

TB Buccaneers @ CIN Bengals - Bengals

ATL Falcons @ CLE Browns - Falcons

NY Giants @ HOU Texans - Giants

NO Saints @ ARI Cardinals - Saints

TEN Titans @ DAL Cowboys - Cowboys

SD Chargers @ OAK Raiders - Charges

PHI Eagles @ SF 49ers (PRIME) - Eagles

MIN Vikings @ NY Jets (PRIME) - Vikings

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

You're funny, I got you mad. Playing varsity soccer by the way doesn't mean much now-a-days, let me rephrase you play in a crappy district in a crappy state. High school sports are still different than the pros, you made the stupidest point yet. US athletes in a US league play the sport they're pro in school in the US, thanks for the statistic bright one!

You might be the only idiot who actually believes a loser is good. They're the underdog every game because they're crap. It's pretty simple logic. Bad teams are underdogs, good teams are favorites because they win. No one cares for your crappy SOS argument, there's several notable teams in the NFL with hard SOS's early yet they still have win(s). If you play multiple games, and you lose everyone of them you're not even close to good.

O btw, u r an idiot.

I'm an idiot when you're the one who has the consolation to think that you're right when you just twist words of irony? Dude. What you're saying is just total ignorance. You're posting **** that is of false accusation and you're posting hypocritical flaws in the black market. Just stop.