Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Void Stares Back

Karl

the_void_stares_back.jpg

The Black Knight plot to weaken Falador has been foiled, but where are the remaining goo-filled puzzle boxes? Finding out will lead you through puzzles, petty squabbles and an army of pests. Good job you'll have an army of your own... Victory will lead to rewarding experience and Void Knight gear.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Korasi's Sword is amazing

this.

The spec can never miss, It's a mage based atk(So stronger on rune etc), it can chain hit up to 2 other people and I've seen/be hit a 700 by it. Not only that but it only uses 60% of the spec bar.

The stats are like 70 stab and 70 str.

All in all it's a 250k dscim with ags spec that can never miss. I pray to god it gets nerfed.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

this.

The spec can never miss, It's a mage based atk(So stronger on rune etc), it can chain hit up to 2 other people and I've seen/be hit a 700 by it. Not only that but it only uses 60% of the spec bar.

The stats are like 70 stab and 70 str.

All in all it's a 250k dscim with ags spec that can never miss. I pray to god it gets nerfed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ *starts praying as well* ^^^^^^^^^^^

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

That and its special is not just magic, but magic/melee. You cannot pray against the spec as far as I know because it will hit the other.

Praymelee and hits mage.

Praymage and hits melee.

10 defence, will pures risk the chance of it being nerfed, and get defence to use this sword? Most likely.

~ Frewin.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

1?????????????????????????.

??????????????????????,??????????????"??????????",???????,??????:" l5??r????????????????????".

???:????????"??"???????,??????????????.

2?????????????????????, ??????????????????????????????"??".

"????"?????????????,????????????????????,???????????????????????,????"??"????????????,?????????????.??????."????"???????????????????"??",?"??"????????????????????????????.

????????????:??????,?????"??????????????"?,?????????????????????????,??????????????????????????????,????????????????,????????????,?????????????,?????????????.

3?????????????????????,???????,??????????????20?.????????????????????????.

4?laolu??????blog?????????????"???????????".????????????,??????????????:??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

5?????????????????????,????.??????????.

?????????????????????????,???elong?????????,???elong???????????,?????????elong.????????????????,elong???:"???????,??????,?????????????,?elong???????????",?????"???????????????????????,Replica Longines,??????????,??????????????????,?????????,?????????????????????",????:"??????????,???????????,?????????????,?????!"."??,????????!???????????????????,??????????????????! ??????h",elong??"???????"!!

??elong??????????????(??????????????),??"????elong???,????????????????elong???".

??5???????????????????,?????2/3??????????????(??,Replica Bvlgari,?????????,???????????),??????:??????,????.

6?keso???????????????????CEO???-???????,?????????????.

???????????????:

????dell?????,?????????,(dell????)???????????,?????dell???????????????????(?????????dell??????,??????????????????)... ????(????????????)????????????????..dell???????????????,????????????? ???????????????dell???????,??dell?????????????

7?

?????????????: ???????????,?????????????