Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan with the best pkers?

So Hiqh

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please list these "pro brids". Seeing as CPR and TLP's Pk Sections on their forums are pretty dead.

I'd like too see some kind of tourney set up.

Probably the best Brid in TLP is R3v3nged, Who was in FOE for the longest time before we made him choose between NP and FOE :P

r3v was **** when he was in foe even i could **** on him back then r0fl. Frazee is really good prob the best 1 in tlp but hes hasnt scaped in a while lol

most of foe vids are in edge with claws or someone with maxed/corrupts gear ******** on retards that are n ranging or welfare hybrid in pvp outside varrock bank.

bloodystr has the best vids in foe and prob the best hybrid in foe. frazee 3-2'd him lol and i think rev has beaten him too.

Didn't 1 mm beat 3 tlp or something? that rules them out l0l.

Anyway, they are a few good individuals in IR when it coems to p2p hybriding(if thats what we're talking about)

Myself

dux

grubby join

MIM

Evan

the ****** brids outnumber the good ones

#irclan - where banter happens

Didn't 1 mm beat 3 tlp or something? that rules them out l0l.

Anyway, they are a few good individuals in IR when it coems to p2p hybriding(if thats what we're talking about)

Myself

dux

grubby join

MIM

Evan

the ****** brids outnumber the good ones

he had maismics and and b.o.b

not tlp/cpr l0l0l-l0l0l0l0l they're funny, idk

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

CPR doesnt make vids much, are best pkers are older and cba to edit lol, but Im sure many of them would participate in a 1v1 tourney, myself included.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Can someone please list these "pro brids". Seeing as CPR and TLP's Pk Sections on their forums are pretty dead.

I'd like too see some kind of tourney set up.

Probably the best Brid in TLP is R3v3nged, Who was in FOE for the longest time before we made him choose between NP and FOE :P

Not everyone makes vids.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

All the clans have their heroes.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

dont wanna sound the **** here but most of the people who are so called "good" or the "best" pure hybrids from cpr, foe and tlp are not pures, most are 20 def or above mains.

personally i know it, and im sure most know that i am the #1 hybrid so obviously that gives foe the advantage altho i dont play as much now. However i think there are more people within tlp these days who are at an averagely decent standard of p2p hybridding than any other clan. Foe has a handful, the rest have a **** ton of work to do whether they wanna admit it or not, and no offence but all i see from cpr is nh and pretty bad action, if you dont like it then hybrid dm me.

As for being little ragging nigs... failed again pks with 7+ p necks... think foe wins.

f2p, prob eop because they go hard.

#TEAM-WALLI