Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan with the best pkers?

So Hiqh

dont wanna sound the **** here but most of the people who are so called "good" or the "best" pure hybrids from cpr, foe and tlp are not pures, most are 20 def or above mains.

personally i know it, and im sure most know that i am the #1 hybrid so obviously that gives foe the advantage altho i dont play as much now. However i think there are more people within tlp these days who are at an averagely decent standard of p2p hybridding than any other clan. Foe has a handful, the rest have a **** ton of work to do whether they wanna admit it or not, and no offence but all i see from cpr is nh and pretty bad action, if you dont like it then hybrid dm me.

As for being little ragging nigs... failed again pks with 7+ p necks... think foe wins.

f2p, prob eop because they go hard.

Proof of NH?

If a CPR member Nh'd they would be kicked same as FOE, nice bait though.

If you are saying praying 1v1 first vs someone with 44+ pray is NH you are contradicting yourself from posts that you made yourself during your reign over FOE.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please list these "pro brids". Seeing as CPR and TLP's Pk Sections on their forums are pretty dead.

I'd like too see some kind of tourney set up.

Probably the best Brid in TLP is R3v3nged, Who was in FOE for the longest time before we made him choose between NP and FOE :P

Just because ppl dont make a pk vid or take pics doesnt mean their bad lol. i think most ppl are going by what clan actually hybrids, every clan has their decent people.

Foe: bloody|kevin

tlp: r3v, frazee, ripend idk if hes still in

cpr: me

mm: xihtug

but the clans who pk at drags and stuf most are tlp and cpr hands down...

848wC.png

t4tw8.png

I think mm has the best pkers because alot of legands come from they're.

TH IS MY ONE

Pump V Walli 1 def cap Hybrid DM?

O its goin down! =D

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

dont wanna sound the **** here but most of the people who are so called "good" or the "best" pure hybrids from cpr, foe and tlp are not pures, most are 20 def or above mains.

personally i know it, and im sure most know that i am the #1 hybrid so obviously that gives foe the advantage altho i dont play as much now. However i think there are more people within tlp these days who are at an averagely decent standard of p2p hybridding than any other clan. Foe has a handful, the rest have a **** ton of work to do whether they wanna admit it or not, and no offence but all i see from cpr is nh and pretty bad action, if you dont like it then hybrid dm me.

As for being little ragging nigs... failed again pks with 7+ p necks... think foe wins.

frazee1 beat u!

Most of our better kid aren't "mains"

MM would be #1 f2p pkers, but i think after 9 f2p vids of Iwis doing his gay range - run in a circle - 2h - run in a circle - combo, they've ruined it for themselves.

Not sure how CP can claim to be good pkers in either server when they're allowed to teleport, kinda takes away any skill as you aren't really risking anything.

Walli owns.

MM would be #1 f2p pkers, but i think after 9 f2p vids of Iwis doing his gay range - run in a circle - 2h - run in a circle - combo, they've ruined it for themselves.

Not sure how CP can claim to be good pkers in either server when they're allowed to teleport, kinda takes away any skill as you aren't really risking anything.

Walli owns.

He made like 1 vid while he was in MM

TLP easily in +1 worlds, tagging like **** tho l

Go pump go.

Also praying while hybriding is our nature.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Risking means nothing but you have a high bank or don't mind spending hours on the game making moneys.

And me being in CP is enough to cancel all the NH out from **** like Drunkin R2h and enough to still put us at #1 for f2p pking. KK?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2p pking takes no skill

alot more then p2p.

I found p2p so easy i went back to f2p where it takes more skill then anything in rs.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Didn't 1 mm beat 3 tlp or something? that rules them out l0l.

Anyway, they are a few good individuals in IR when it coems to p2p hybriding(if thats what we're talking about)

Myself

dux

grubby join

MIM

Evan

the ****** brids outnumber the good ones

Includes taking down the....

Frazee is really good prob the best 1 in tlp but hes hasnt scaped in a while lol

@MIASMIC HATERS. It's a way of hybridding just like you can hybride with all the dungeon stuff and all the other expencive/hard to get items.