Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan with the best pkers?

So Hiqh

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whichever clan has the most kids with overpowered weapons

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

i'd pick CP and MM foe f2p 1v1s

I'd be no1 for p2p, cuz when i see people pk, all i see are overheads from people who are in honor clans. I would say MM or Foe for best P2p pkers simply because they have class and honor

Pray switching is apart of bridding, if a kid had less than 44 pray I wouldnt use overs, but if he does he got them for the same reason I did, to brid. Kids that cry about this need to become better brids or just edge pk where using overs can be considered NH because its nothing but a bunch of nigerian kids.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Pray switching is apart of bridding, if a kid had less than 44 pray I wouldnt use overs, but if he does he got them for the same reason I did, to brid. Kids that cry about this need to become better brids or just edge pk where using overs can be considered NH because its nothing but a bunch of nigerian kids.

i didn't get prayer to no honor the crap out kids? i got prayer to be a better multi pker / clansman. theres nothing skillful about clicking and hotkeying. what if i had one hand, two fingers? Most ppl dont even brid, they tag the crap out of people until they run out of food. no1 gets koed if one prays overhead. overhead has one flaw. Get 110 magic defence, pray range, and your basically going to destroy any overhead brider you find

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i didn't get prayer to no honor the crap out kids? i got prayer to be a better multi pker / clansman. theres nothing skillful about clicking and hotkeying. what if i had one hand, two fingers? Most ppl dont even brid, they tag the crap out of people until they run out of food. no1 gets koed if one prays overhead. overhead has one flaw. Get 110 magic defence, pray range, and your basically going to destroy any overhead brider you find

^Obviously not a brid...

So you're saying lucky hits are more skill than knowing how to hotkey? /facepalm

K whatever you say.

am0ns.jpg

^Obviously not a brid...

So you're saying lucky hits are more skill than knowing how to hotkey? /facepalm

K whatever you say.

thats runescape for you. 300 300 dds, 600 d bolt spec, or 500 from korasi's sword occur in overheading, briding, and edge no matter what. all runescape is is luck and nothing requires skill

hits arent skill. If people didnt use combo foods, phx neck, or d bolts, no overheads would be retarded, but guess what? people do

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Silent Pk13 and heated jnr are Mm therfore Mm has the best pkers :)

Once upon a time EOP was #1 f2p pkers cause they had silent and CHarlie.

Now it is MM + CP. Mainly CP as they have Charlie ;)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

thats runescape for you. 300 300 dds, 600 d bolt spec, or 500 from korasi's sword occur in overheading, briding, and edge no matter what. all runescape is is luck and nothing requires skill

hits arent skill. If people didnt use combo foods, phx neck, or d bolts, no overheads would be retarded, but guess what? people do

as for your first statement, im pretty sure i speak for everyone who pks at easts when i say that my main goal is to outlast the other person (or as you said, run them out of food). if a high dds/ags/dbolt spec happens, it happens... it ends the fight quicker and makes for better "vid material." im pretty sure the only way to get that high of a mage def bonus is by wearing full morrigans, and yeah not many people do that. i guess if the one flaw that people could exploit isn't used hardly at all i'd call hybriding with overs on a pretty successful facet of pking.

saying nothing requires skill in rs is a pretty dumb statement, lol. as much as i hate to call doing stuff in a computer game a "skill" i have, it technically is... you are more skilled at pray switching and attacking with weapons according to what your opponent is protecting himself against. i'd say the awareness you have to have to he a successful brid is more a skill than hotkeying; there is so much stuff going on and an edge prod wouldnt know wtf to do. not many people even use combo foods or necks at easts so don't know what you're on about there, and if ur gonna ***** about dbolts you might as well ***** about every other weapon that could potentially kill you with a special attack

as for your first statement, im pretty sure i speak for everyone who pks at easts when i say that my main goal is to outlast the other person (or as you said, run them out of food). if a high dds/ags/dbolt spec happens, it happens... it ends the fight quicker and makes for better "vid material." im pretty sure the only way to get that high of a mage def bonus is by wearing full morrigans, and yeah not many people do that. i guess if the one flaw that people could exploit isn't used hardly at all i'd call hybriding with overs on a pretty successful facet of pking.

saying nothing requires skill in rs is a pretty dumb statement, lol. as much as i hate to call doing stuff in a computer game a "skill" i have, it technically is... you are more skilled at pray switching and attacking with weapons according to what your opponent is protecting himself against. i'd say the awareness you have to have to he a successful brid is more a skill than hotkeying; there is so much stuff going on and an edge prod wouldnt know wtf to do. not many people even use combo foods or necks at easts so don't know what you're on about there, and if ur gonna ***** about dbolts you might as well ***** about every other weapon that could potentially kill you with a special attack

Thank you.

am0ns.jpg

I did?

no1 pks at easts its deserted in every single world. just the occasional team of nh fuckers with 4 ppl, but thats only every ~90mins. but its a good place to ep

also people do use combo foods and necks and all the other crap. i was refering to overheads off mostly, but i do see it frequently in overhead. brews are combo food, even the double click brew.

you can outlast your opponenet without overheads, but outlasting your opponenet does nothing because they simple teleport away.

most welfare picture i could find with high mage bonus, you could add some cash and add even more. but if u died with this gear, you would lose nothing. Also its used alot of time by people with 40 def, only its worse, but most of the time they dont mage so it isnt a problem.

sQyoZ.png

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

because you arent there when people actually come out to play

tlp/cpr are always at easts in the evenings, and i usually always fight more honor pkers there than i do nh people

i havent once seen someone rep the vambs up there, and why would u wear a god cape if ur gonna nag range. dunno wtf that ring does but im 99% sure no one uses those

dont fight people with 40 def, problem solved