Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan with the best pkers?

So Hiqh

because you arent there when people actually come out to play

tlp/cpr are always at easts in the evenings, and i usually always fight more honor pkers there than i do nh people

i havent once seen someone rep the vambs up there, and why would u wear a god cape if ur gonna nag range. dunno wtf that ring does but im 99% sure no one uses those

dont fight people with 40 def, problem solved

when ever i go to drags and find people, its the ultra/floating/ripend/fear today unit.

Never said anything about nag ranging, just wearing armor to prevent constant mage hits. Freeze a brid, slap on this armor, pray range, and that brid is totaly useless.

Accumulator wasnt always in rs bro. runite bolts are cheap as hell.

when you say evenings do you mean 9pm-4am est? ofc not cuz there is never any1 there.

got a problem with 40 def?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know, but I know that Fi has some really good pkers although they might not all be famous.

There's probably like 10 really good pkers who ýou've never heard of.

tbh, im the best i pot to barrage and beat hella 0wned ... get at me...

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

also evo i'd just like to post proof that east drags are empty.

ZOyMa.png

YB1v4.png

V27OJ.png

kGOKD.png

4MdVw.png

K4d6w.png

^go figure that ripend and env are teaming some kid at drags. cuz thats honorable right. why would i want to go to a place thats always empty save for the time a team comes to tag any1 there to death?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

You just took some pics while its empty, I go easts alot, there is people there later on in the evenings for my timezone, always a fight. (usually hitting on some pure :))

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You just took some pics while its empty, I go easts alot, there is people there later on in the evenings for my timezone, always a fight. (usually hitting on some pure :))

so 6 pacific, 9 est, 1 am gmt isnt the best time to find a fight. then what is? when people in california are in schools? the aussies are sleeping? and those pics were taken 20mins before this post was made. It was an experiment, and it failed. and i go easts alot too, just a bunch of kids who tele/tag

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

also evo i'd just like to post proof that east drags are empty.

^go figure that ripend and env are teaming some kid at drags. cuz thats honorable right. why would i want to go to a place thats always empty save for the time a team comes to tag any1 there to death?

The only time you ever go to drags you bring no items just as you are in that picture. and then you only stay for a short time. "Honor" pkers are afraid to go up because they are afraid they won't be able to escape like they can in edgeville/varrock. If you actually pked at drags you'd know more single pkers go than teams and more often than you know.

The only time you ever go to drags you bring no items just as you are in that picture. and then you only stay for a short time. "Honor" pkers are afraid to go up because they are afraid they won't be able to escape like they can in edgeville/varrock. If you actually pked at drags you'd know more single pkers go than teams and more often than you know.

nah i ep on my lil guy until theres an claned pure there then i run up and rape him. thats pretty much it. theres no way you can consistently win 2v1. if i ran up with gear i'd just get tag. or ragged by a lvl 105.

i take great care to avoid taggers and teletubbies.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

nah i ep on my lil guy until theres an claned pure there then i run up and rape him. thats pretty much it. theres no way you can consistently win 2v1. if i ran up with gear i'd just get tag. or ragged by a lvl 105.

i take great care to avoid taggers and teletubbies.

Just stop man, you're arguing a stupid point that no one that brids is going to agree with.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

im sorry to disrupt their fantasy world

Runescape is a fantasy world what you talkin about?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Title says it all. But don't just be like "foe" then exit out the topic. Give a reason why you think whatever clan has the best pkers.

TLP because of Frazee. I don't like that he brings so much **** to heal up (brews strawberries or something that makes him last for 5mins+ in a brid DM) but the ******* dude doesn't use hotkeys. Simply amazing switches for a non-hotkeyer

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

go drop someone 10 lvls higher and say theres no skill in that :)

F2p is all about randomly generated hits. Killing someone +10 or even +20 is only a slight feat.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Not MM. Even when I 1st joined and we pulled 30 people a week at least we still had the best pkers, now from what I've seen theres nobody good left, theyre all banned or Ex'd/Forum Quested.

:laugh:

I rarely see any pures from clans outside edgeville but i'd probably say TLP.

all i see is knives, miasmic, a bob and a kid who cant brid who got lucky and dropped a couple kids...sht happens lol?

like i said earlier...tlp/cpr brids

All I can see is one of your 'top' pkers, frazee1, killed and **** on. Same goes for the other two members (at that time).

Can't brid? l0l