Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith v Cx

Lawson

You finished with 24 in the first round not 25...

Clearly shows that in the video.

As that was our first ever P2P prep, I wasn't too bothered on the outcome, as we are a F2P clan, which alot of our members dislike P2P.

You finished with 24 in the first round not 25...

Clearly shows that in the video.

As that was our first ever P2P prep, I wasn't too bothered on the outcome, as we are a F2P clan, which alot of our members dislike P2P.

thanks for your input

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

:P

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

i kinda laughed because u guys are STILL lpc and you had preperation and signups and cx didn't take it seriously at all but they had 10 + level 50s running around in team capes( Iwatched)

ll

that doesn't mean there not taking it serious, thats just means there bad at P2P; we didnt have signups for it atall? we have signups for F2p not P2p, stop making your self look like a retard.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I'm a grammer nazi and you miss spelled dominate.

Misspelled*

I think CX stepped up in a server they were uncomfortable with, so you should fight them in F2P.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Alot of hype for this prep was fun overall wish cx could of pulled 35+ instead of 20.

We should have taken it seriously but in truth we didn't, it wasn't a fullout and it was just for practice, its hard to get a non p2p clan motivated for p2p but we went there and got experience that was our first ish p2p event

Good job zenit did very well

Misspelled*

I think CX stepped up in a server they were uncomfortable with, so you should fight them in F2P.

we would be happy to fight them in f2p +3/-3 like they did with us, ive said this before.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png