Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Prep PREP PREP!

Junior

bannerny.gif

2a6tgeh.png

:.Rules.:

30 Min Mass

20 Def - Everything Off

2 Rounds Classic 1 Round Plat

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

^Zo is 1bang

[MORE COMING SOON]

aw4yyx.png

:.Intense Redemption 30 Minute F2P Prep.:

Today at 3:00 Eastern Ch asked us for a prep because they thought we didn't have our best on. They were some what correct because we had a lot of Apps but they did work. After pulling 53 on Sunday and 55 on Saturday we knew we would get a nice pull in 30 minutes. We massed up 30 people ready for battle. We had a lot of new apps and school just got out for those who didn't have off so we didn't know what to expect. We hopped to world 19 ready for what ever was thrown at us. I want to say GJ IR, we had a sloppy first round but picked it up at the end. Also thank you to Chaotic for the prep.

aw4yyx.png

Round One

The first round we attacked. We had to sit way more then we wanted to (sorry to the IR who sat). At the beginning everything was going as planned until we just started spreading. Chaotic barely got ahead of us in the middle and it was enough for them to continue with the lead. We didn't let this round get to us even though the pressure was on now. We just put our game faces on ready to win the next two. Gj Ch with this first round. (GJ itz mikey).

Intense Redemption Starting - 20

Intense Redemption Ending - 0

Chaotic Starting - 20

Chaotic Ending - 11

aw4yyx.png

Round Two

Round two we defended in a new location. Chaotic came right into us but we countered it by sticking together and sniping them down one by one. Chaotic was putting up a pretty good fight and had the lead for a second but they scattered and we took advantage of it and came back. By the end of the war we had a big enough lead to finish them off.

Intense Redemption Starting - 24

Intense Redemption Ending - 12

Chaotic Starting - 24

Chaotic Ending - 0

aw4yyx.png

Round Three

Round three was on Plat, we had to sit more then expected once again and Chaotic caught us off guard giving them a quick lead in the beginning. We pulled through and clumped together it was too much for Chaotic to get quick piles as fast as we were. We shut them down and from the middle to end of the war we had a big lead. GJ IR and GF CH.

Intense Redemption Starting - 24

Intense Redemption Ending - 13

Chaotic Starting - 24

Chaotic Ending - 0

aw4yyx.png

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

nicedefidiots.jpg

101011155736.png

chprep1.jpg

chprep2.jpg

101011155251.png

aw4yyx.png

10ft5qr.png

:.Intense Redemption F2P Prep.:

:.Rules.:

1 Def - Everything Off

2 Rounds Classic 1 Round Plat

20 Minimum

aw4yyx.png

CPR out of nowhere asked us for a F2P prep, they were supposed to pull a minimum of 20 at 8:00 Eastern on October 9th , but they didn't so we sat down 8 people to match them.

An expected 3-0 Gj IR.

10onygx.png

ircrest.png

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

CPR wont flame this topic, and only edit that needs to be made is that CPR didnt ask for the prep, it was my first day back and was bored as hell so I accepted Juniors request.

OT:Congrats

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

just keep it simple zo is racist he hates black people thas what all these preps are about......

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Cool. You guys are getting better in clan wars. :happy: Since preps are just for fun, ya'll should step up and ask us for P2P sometime. But for some reason, I doubt seeing that happening.

I had a clever post, but it got owned by Inu the cat eater :(.

Keep baiting.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I had a clever post, but it got owned by Inu the cat eater :(.

Keep baiting.

I quit IR, my clan searching topic will be up soon

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice