Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Fatality ; For obvious reasons, goes back long time.

So does MM and FOE, the difference is FOE and MM had the leadership to continue their success, while FI hasn't therefore causing them to slip down a class not temporarily, but permanently.

All of these are based on the past (couple years ago)

Not saying TH or AAO only because they were what they were back in the days. My two old clans.

1.FOE/MM - To tough to really say who is better.

2.FI - Their past is good, their present eh could be better.

3.TLP - Great P2P clan I am just a fan of more balanced clans.

4.E - had a good little run

5.EOP - #3 IMO (present day)

6.CP - Love Drunk and his F2P

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

1.MM

2.FOE

3.FI

4.TLP

5.EOP

This tbh.

TH IS MY ONE

MM - first and most consistent/dominant pure clan

foe - used to be decent in like 2008 extremely overrated from 2007- and didnt get good in f2p until they had a massive memberlist that no other clan could match. was a joke in f2p in old wild.

eop/fi - eop had one of the best summers ever in terms of pure clans in 2007 in f2p dominance and didn't end up losing until the very end of the summer and in the fullout to fi, having been apart of that summer it was one of the funnest summers ever

fi/eop - fi have been at or near the top for most of the time they've been open.

Tlp - very good p2p clan always have had some of the best pkers still good

cp - very good f2p clan in wilderness and craters kind of fell off a bit in pvp but rising again

aao - good wilderness clan didnt really do well in clan wars etc

destined pures(dragonsama5 version) - had probably most of the top p2p pkers of its time, was in it but it closed out of no where and kind of got forgotten it seems

tl;dr mm

The Makers of Mayhem - First pure clan. The home of real pures & home of 1 of the first pure pkers. Best organization in Full-out wars, F2P and P2P.

why dont you full out foe p2p then?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

why dont you full out foe p2p then?

Cause Fo uses PN, only logical idiot!

+ they lost 3k of youtube subscribers ROFL! Wouldn't want to close their clan if they lost the only thing they're good at.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

1) Mm - Oldest, and has a long long history.

2) Fi/Foe - I can't decide which one; Fi held the F2P spot from about 07 all the way 'till the end of PCL. Foe on the other hand has been consistent, and never really slumped as hard as Fi did after they fell.

3) Eop/Tlp - Both are old, and both have had their moments. Eop was debate-ably as good as Fi when they held the #1 spot, Tlp on the other hand has always been a P2P powerhouse.

4) E - Regardless on whether you liked them or not, they did the impossible by breaking into the Top 3 and securing the #1 F2P spot. They're down on my list, however, because they closed.

5) Cp - I'm ranking them above Th because Th closed.

6) Th - Was a good clan, shame they closed.

Other clans I don't really care about.

lifes a ***** n then ya die