Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Thursday

-Toxine-

dFzDs.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

cpstripox8.png

After we fought Eop for our Thursday prep, we still had a few members left who wanted to pk. We hopped to world 32 and pked around a bit until we got word that Eop hopped just to fight us again. Were fun fights :D

cpstripox8.png

After getting word that Eop were leaving hillz to go bank, we quickly left BHB and hit them west of graveyard. Sniping em off with range we quickly ran through them and chased them down before they reached safe zone in clan wars.

Round 1 ( Graveyard )

Cp starting : 18

Eop Starting : 22

Cp ending : 15

Eop Ending : 0

cpstripox8.png

After half a hour of waiting Eop went out looking for us again. We rushed them at vents in where we kept pushing them near dwarfs. Basically were just sniping off the only serveral left alive and then mains crashed.

Round 2 ( East of mossies )

Cp Starting : 20

Eop Starting : 20

Cp Ending : 12

Eop Ending : 3-5

cpstripox8.png

Stalling to get more opts Eop finally left BHB to get us. The whole day we had Eop mains on us so we decided to go to gap so the idiot would stop. The main being a retard followed us and died in which right after Eop rushed in. Being on low food from mains and random pure clans rushing us, keeping our cool pushed and sniped the rest of Eop to edgeville.

Round 3 ( Dwarfs )

Cp Starting : 18

Eop Starting : 18

Cp Ending : 15

Eop Ending : 0

101021183907.png

101021185632.png

101021185739.png

101021185820.png

101021201542.png

101021202050.png

101021202956.png

101021203156.png

101021203330.png

101021204602.png

101021204628.png

101021204714.png

101021204956.png

cpstripox8.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was good stuff

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

yeh was fun

i liked when eop ended, like 8 MM kids shown up lol, then realised it was over, and brought 1 or 2 mains :D

i also would like to add,

the gap fight, we was already getting hit by numerous mains so had lower food :D

goodjob CP,

Thanks for EOP for the loot, and putting up a "decent" fight. true fights are matched, and pvp.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Bringing back weekday pking ily cp

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Who won the prep

Basically, EOP wont the prep, but we outpulled them, so after it we had a few members who wanted to go f2p pk, we was kinda hoping EOP came, but they took a while so our numbers dropped,

But we heard news EOP was here soon as they hopped, so didnt take long to mass another 10 or so CP, to come have some fun with EOP.

Ended up getting more loot from EOP than i would of got from Bsing Massers.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME