Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Merged Topic]The Final Makers of Ownage Mayhem [/Merged]

Speshls

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lool meant MM look better than FOE. you assume some1 told him that mm were spamming w/e, so he turned his chat to game, but ofc you tried to make it sound as if it was something bad to do.

I just dont like it when clans lie on topics thats all, FOE lost because you logged out and didn't want to carry the fight on, I've provided enough evidence and your own video shows that MM went to sperm hill

once again, we did the exact thing MM did yesterday and last Sunday, but you refuse to admit it.

*sigh* I really didn't want to carry this on, but your forcing me to. Firstly, hiding MM's spam so it looks good on your video is a bad thing to do. Quote from Wikipedia "propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience." Does hiding MM's spam so people cant see it present information in a way that influence the audience... yes... yes it does.

why are you assuming that he put his chat to game to hide MM spam? lol i personally do that or put it to hide to see if i got any kills

EDIT: Oooooh your talking about MM's fight at FOG last week, well when you look on MM's pics foe was 100% clean, this is different because MM were still there and ready to fight today (they were spread on sperm hill not regrouping at edge)

That is where you're wrong. Foe was just west of Fog with a return group running in when MM booked it inside Fog. In this case, Foe was at east graveyard or pond with MM CLEARED. By your standards last week and the standards of MM, no clan remaining on the battlefield is a win. The battlefield was the pond and MM was totally CLEARED. Why don't you just get like warlord or something in MM. You defend them more than your own clan at times.

If mods see that last bit as a bait edit it out, not my whole post.

Lol you can't both spam "gf [insert clan name here]" inside clanwars and both expected to claim a win.

OT: Brb Calling HF.... :dotfire:

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

by west of fog you mean edge bank rofl

and about today, u were INSIDE clan-wars spamming goodfight, while at the exact same time, we were touching the edge of clan-wars, OUTSIDE.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

EDIT: Oooooh your talking about MM's fight at FOG last week, well when you look on MM's pics foe was 100% clean, this is different because MM were still there and ready to fight today (they were spread on sperm hill not regrouping at edge)

That is where you're wrong. Foe was just west of Fog with a return group running in when MM booked it inside Fog. In this case, Foe was at east graveyard or pond with MM CLEARED. By your standards last week and the standards of MM, no clan remaining on the battlefield is a win. The battlefield was the pond and MM was totally CLEARED. Why don't you just get like warlord or something in MM. You defend them more than your own clan at times.

If mods see that last bit as a bait edit it out, not my whole post.

No need to edit it, Im just going to punch holes in your logic. Firstly as far as Im aware no pictures of this magical "return group to the west" have surfaced. Secondly, I doubt MM was aware of the existence of this "return group to the west" or I'm sure the fight would have continued. Where as FOE was well aware of the group of MM at sperm hill on todays pk trip. As for the last bit, it's scary isnt it, I really dont know why I defend them so much. I guess it's just because I dont like it when people try to steal wins. As for the "you defend them more than your own clan" CPR doesn't get into disputes like this, as the MPC world is far more laid back, they know how to take a loss.

As for people saying "focus on your own clan" this is what happens... I look at the pictures and video's, post what I conclude happened, then often a kid from the other clan is like "OMGI!"£"! YOUR SO WONRGGENI!!!! HERE IS WHY!!!!!" then they post some bs evidence and I just have to shoot them down.

Lol you can't both spam "gf [insert clan name here]" inside clanwars and both expected to claim a win.

OT: Brb Calling HF.... :dotfire:

MM's ally's even know MM lost, the light has shone through!

Actually no, last week it was FOE crying about 4-5 HF targets camping them, now it this topic where both of you are trying to claims wins with no clear fall in, no clear ending, your all just spamming random stuff in clanwars lol. Kinda reminds me of what VH used to do in '08-'09.

I'm not taking sides, but honestly if you want a clear winner you either both have to fight deeper so clan members wont hug safe zones/telly spots, with a decent AC, or a clanswars fight. Thats the only way this will be settled without dispute. MM atleast tried it last weekend by setting up at dwarves and away from safe zones, while FOE dragged the fight south like they do everytime they fight someone, so they can hug BH/clanwars and return faster.

forhayden6.png
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|

^Famous last words?

and about today, u were INSIDE clan-wars spamming goodfight, while at the exact same time, we were touching the edge of clan-wars, OUTSIDE.

Outside where? You were cleared from the battlefield bro.

Oh yeah and what manana posted up there:

[22:23] <MM_member> yeah initial fight was so easy so we didnt think ur returning unit would smack us so badly

That was you big man zany.

Thats the only way this will be settled without dispute. MM tried it last weekend by setting up at dwarves, while FOE dragged the fight south like they do everytime they fight someone, so they can hug safe zones and return faster.

Oddly enough, Rodney King, the fight took place at dwarfs, and our return group from CW pushed MM all the way up to gap and to GDZ where we cleared them. Then, chasing any stragglers down to ruins to CW.

So, this time around it was MM dragging the fight down.

Oh, and thanks for not showing up today. Really made the difference in returning.

[22:23] <MM_member> yeah initial fight was so easy so we didnt think ur returning unit would smack us so badly

Thats the only way this will be settled without dispute. MM tried it last weekend by setting up at dwarves, while FOE dragged the fight south like they do everytime they fight someone, so they can hug safe zones and return faster.

Oddly enough, Rodney King, the fight took place at dwarfs, and our return group from CW pushed MM all the way up to gap and to GDZ where we cleared them. Then, chasing any stragglers down BH to ruins to CW.

Why not taking ending at Gap/dwarves when you cleared them if thats where the fight started and you truely had MM cleared? I don't understand your logic?

Killing stragglers is pointless. If they are bailing, they are bailing.

You complain about mains at your fights, yet you delude yourselves into thing you have to run off and chase down every last dot at the risk of having mains camp your fights at BH/clanwars. What else do you expect to happen? All fights at clanwars do is prove who had more games necklaces and which clan can hug better and spam "gf" higher inside a safe zone...

EDIT: If you think returning 30 steps to dwarves via clanwars, or via corp through wilderness volcano is hard in P2P, then you oblivious have no F2P experience fighting deep and how boring that is. And comparing FoE to RoT and FOE being the RoT of the pure would is laughable.

forhayden6.png

^Famous last words?

outside clan-wars, might wanna go through the screenshots on 1st page..

in love with taking **** out of context rofl, il elaborate for you son:

that comment was directed at the initial fighting spot and the couple of minutes after clearing you. has no relation whatsoever to the last part of the fight near clan-wars which we are talking about

you comprende?

outside clan-wars, might wanna go through the screenshots on 1st page..

in love with taking **** out of context rofl, il elaborate for you son:

that comment was directed at the initial fighting spot and the couple of minutes after clearing you. has no relation whatsoever to the last part of the fight near clan-wars which we are talking about

you comprende?

I had no intention to relate it to the last part of the fight bro. The initial fight where we still had people hanging on then our return group hit you like a black dude on steroids. You applaud that, look at what you gave up m8.

Please specify where outside clan wars. It sure as hell wasn't at the pond where MM were before they got cleared. Right?

@Rodney, that **** isn't fun. I personally enjoy returning fights. I think of Foe as Rot naw mean, you can't beat us till you end us kinda thing.

My last post of the night before douchewhip demotes me for wearing a frog mask.

video is up

@Rodney king can see we dominated the fight as we took it to higher wild but Mm dragged it down to clan wars.

Edit: Omni can you post video on there please?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

ah, pardon me then, i just asumed that as we were talking about the near-clan-wars part of the fight, a comment like the one you posted would be related to that, and not something random, my bad.

oh and we were mainly outside clan-wars facing the eastern wall, laughing at u spamming gf mm in a safe zone. but we also had a few people spread north/south/zombie yard etc.

video is up

lol its funny how the fighting spots changes so much after some returns, could be completely other fights for all the watcher know.

also shows how many white dots still on the battlefield when called to run the 5 steps into clan-wars to get a spam and then log, if the vid wasnt cut off/and or vidded by one of the slow loggers ud also see the huge group of MM running from the outside next to you inside cwars spamming to get you out of the safe zone.

im sort of glad you logged though coz a returning fight next to clan-wars would of bored me to bits.

video is up

lol its funny how the fighting spots changes so much after some returns, could be completely other fights for all the watcher know.

also shows how many white dots still on the battlefield when called to run the 5 steps into clan-wars to get a spam and then log, if the vid wasnt cut off/and or vidded by one of the slow loggers ud also see the huge group of MM running next to you inside cwars spamming to get you out of the safe zone.

im sort of glad you logged though coz a returning fight next to clan-wars would of bored me to bits.

Video show us clearing Mm from dwarfs,gdz, ruins and then finally at clan wars.

We saw Mm returning west of clan wars so we killed them and saw no more. So we quickly went inside as our high level were getting attacked by mains.

Edit: if you really wanted to fight us so badly why didn't you just charge us when we were outside clan wars instead of regrouping away from us where we couldn't see you?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

if you didnt want a returning slog yet again a week later then why drag it there...

we couldnt be botherd either and we decided smashing u all the way up to gdz and then all the way back down was enough.

you ran off, and honestly we couldnt be botherd to add another fight location to the ever growing list of beat downs.. coz then u wud of regrouped hill giants... then fog.. and we know the story from there

#TEAM-WALLI