Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching

Ded

Looking for Active/chilled clan, good community, does a lot of preps etc, can be F2P or P2P based or both, don't mind

Stats atm

060404211154.png

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#IRClan

Www.rs-ir.com

#Win

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Try out CPR 99% P2P!

SwiftIRC: #Clan-CPR

We have a highly active ventrilo on the night with members always pking in 65 @ easts/multi so if you enjoy clans and pking this is a good home for you.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

CPR. FI, TLP

Probably FI

TH IS MY ONE

Hello Alex.

You're looking for the same things as I was looking for when I was looking around. I'd like you to consider joining Corrupt Pures for the following reasons:

You got some friends in Corrupt Pures and with your personality you'll easily make tons more in Corrupt Pures. What makes me so sure? We have a chilled, relaxed and active community. After being in Devastation with you I know for sure you'll enjoy Corrupt Pures and have no problem finding yourself in our special community.

Corrupt Pures can provide you with 3-5 mini-wars a day, several preparation wars a week and bs trips (bs massers) everyday. We're without a doubt one of the most active F2p clans around, if not the most active one. On top of this comes the fact that we don't mute our ventrilo very offend, allowing new members to have an input in our 5 year old clan. You'll feel that you have been part of Corrupt Pures for years before you even know it.

Enjoyment, polite, humility and mutual respect is the mentality of Corrupt Pures. This is the key to our special community that I'd like you to become a part of since I personally enjoy it here. We pk for enjoyment with whatever our pull is and we don't care what others think as long we're enjoying our trip. Corrupt Pures leadership is experienced and been around for years, this means they got the tools to make all our trips enjoyable. Honestly I'm yet to complain about a weekend trip, whatever if we pull 40, 50 or 60 we get the best out of it.

If you got any question you're welcome to message me ([CP]Pur3_kide -wont be on until friday) or any of my fellow clan mates, they're all helpful and will answer any question you might have.

I'd like you to consider joining Corrupt Pures - you'll not regret it.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Join Zenith with [E] Pros.

#Zenith

www.zenith-rs.com

We gud f2p and p2p.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Your combat level would be perfect for Zenith, we do both F2p+P2p events our ventrilo is very active through the night we like to chill out but we have a serious side when it comes to events, come check us out :)

IRC: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

IR, we do the most preps out of any clan, really chill and fun community, and we have a healthy balance of both f2p and p2p unlike most clans. :confused:

If you have any questions ask away in #irclan. :biggrin:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Hey, bro. EL would be glad to have you. We're filled with influential members in the pure world and PWF such as Pierz, Toby and many more! We've currently got 44 members and we're growing bigger daily! Check us out at #elysium or http://www.elysium-rs.com

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

As Eezey said, Elysium is an option. Many have quoted us to be 'the clan with the most potential' and whatnot. All information is available in Eezey's post, or alternatively click my AMAZING SIGNATURE [subtle].

#mayhem-makers