Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Inc Monday Night

Team Inc

Donno who to say won this, both teams looked like they were up at certain point form the pictures, would have been nice to see a vid, but both seem like they had a good time :P

Nah, team Inc pushed us pretty badly we held out at GDZ for a long time until both clans started returning in rag gears and people started using mains.

I'd give it to team INC for the original fight , but at GDZ it was anyone's battle .

Overall it was a ton of fun, MM was downing mains with rag gear ... it was so funny

Only correction on topic would be the amount of MM at BH when team INC originally hit us. There were only like 5 - 6. Rest were at CLW

Donno who to say won this, both teams looked like they were up at certain point form the pictures, would have been nice to see a vid, but both seem like they had a good time :P

Video has been updated on the topic.

You lost, you were in lumbridge basement bank spamming "gf mm cleared by a team" while we were all standing at gdz waiting for you.

After you mains died for your mystic/handcannons twice you started returning in water staffs and no robes lmfao.

Your team is trash, we beat you while we returned in f2p gear.

After you started losing you all returned on your mains as well. You're the fucking scum of the pure clanning world all combined into one team.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You lost, you were in lumbridge basement bank spamming "gf mm cleared by a team" while we were all standing at gdz waiting for you.

After you mains died for your mystic/handcannons twice you started returning in water staffs and no robes lmfao.

After you started losing you all returned on your mains as well. You're the fucking scum of the pure clanning world all combined into one team.

MM lost. Yustillmad?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

MM lost. Yustillmad?

warminisig.png

I rest my case.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

MM lost. Yustillmad?

warminisig.png

I rest my case.

You lost to a team, i rest my case.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Lol just looks like 4-5 different clans teaming vs MM imo? I guess clans don't have pking trips anymore and have to join other things

Grats though looked fun wish I was up.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

MM lost. Yustillmad?

warminisig.png

I rest my case.

You lost to a team, i rest my case.

Come out saturday night around 12am gmt 8est (correct me if I'm wrong). Team NP handing out free respawns. Not sureifsrs tbh, I thought the point of pk teams was to pk, not win fights by returning 10000000x with addy arrows and f2p return sets.

mmflash123.gif