Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Needs More

P0ke N Die

every1 should be added if they are a pure clan

and if they don't war well they can just sit at the bottom lol

How many times has MM declined FOE's P2P Fullout's?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

quite obvious you really know nothing tho if you think MM would decline a dung on p2p war.

i personally don't think its the clan wars they shy away from either, probably just the summon or def cap rule that plays into it.

and if FOE really did want to war MM it could always be in the wild where MM wouldn't back down.

quite obvious you really know nothing tho if you think MM would decline a dung on p2p war.

i personally don't think its the clan wars they shy away from either, probably just the summon or def cap rule that plays into it.

and if FOE really did want to war MM it could always be in the wild where MM wouldn't back down.

It was a joke. If they're so good why can't they just do it to shut one of the clans up.

It was a joke. If they're so good why can't they just do it to shut one of the clans up.

I think thats up to their leadership, and not people like you :blush:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

The flaws would be to great, and it would be the same stuff going on. Like the tiniest cheat, would claim an auto win, and stuff like, your memberlist closing for a week, that won't happen again. No clan will close there memberlist. Its the new pure era.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

The flaws would be to great, and it would be the same stuff going on. Like the tiniest cheat, would claim an auto win, and stuff like, your memberlist closing for a week, that won't happen again. No clan will close there memberlist. Its the new pure era.

Autowin is a concept clans like the ones you were in thought up. Why the hell do you get an autowin if one person prays, how do you win the war. It's simple, you just re-do it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I would like a PCR list, but nothing could be based off wild because there are always cheater, and clans have mains in their clan. So clan wars would be the only option. Every clan wants rules in their favor. 10 def on, 20 def on, 30 def on, curses on, hand cannon on, overloads on, dung on, summon on. For a PCR list to work, it would take serious activity and dedication from every clan.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png