Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Questing for 35 defence.

Tom N Eto

lol 35 def and u dont even have turmoil/handcannon thats when you know ur bad.

You're a terrible troll.

Bgloves > handcannon

and turmoil sucks.

here's a FAQ I wrote because I get tired of explaining it.

Q: Couldn't you have 35 defence with turmoil/handcannon instead / wouldn't rune pures with turmoil be better?

» A: If you want to take down turmoil - the best thing to do is to not get turmoil.

Here are examples of why.

60 99 45 with Turmoil and 99 HP = 99 combat.

The max hit with Dragon Scimitar is roughly 420.

80 99 45 with 45 Prayer and 99 HP = 99 combat.

The max hit with Chaotic Rapier is roughly 460 .

The max hit with Chaotic Longsword is roughly 500 (cls is just a tick slower than dscim)

The max hit with Korasi's Sword is rougly 390 (same speed as dscim with a useful special that hits about 600)

Not only does the second build have more weapons available to it - it's more accurate, and hits higher with chaotic.

Soul split is countered with protection prayers, pro melee if someone soul splits you and leechs aren't something to concern yourself with, because they can't be activated when turmoil is on.

This is just comparing zerker to zerker- you'll be over 2 combats lower while having close the same max hits on a 35 defence account. Not only this, but turmoil pkers max at a MUCH higher combat, and their prayer level mainly benefits melee which in turn can hurt it's potential to hybrid.

Sit.

You're a terrible troll.

Bgloves > handcannon

and turmoil sucks.

Q: Couldn't you have 35 defence with turmoil/handcannon instead / wouldn't rune pures with turmoil be better?

» A: If you want to take down turmoil - the best thing to do is to not get turmoil.

The max hit with Chaotic Longsword is roughly 500 (cls is just a tick slower than dscim)

The max hit with Korasi's Sword is rougly 390 (same speed as dscim with a useful special that hits about 600)

Not only does the second build have more weapons available to it - it's more accurate, and hits higher with chaotic.

Soul split is countered with protection prayers, pro melee if someone soul splits you and leechs aren't something to concern yourself with, because they can't be activated when turmoil is on.

This is just comparing zerker to zerker- you'll be over 2 combats lower while having close the same max hits on a 35 defence account. Not only this, but turmoil pkers max at a MUCH higher combat, and their prayer level mainly benefits melee which in turn can hurt it's potential to hybrid.

Sit.

Wrong. Best way to beat turmoil pkers is to have turmoil. I max at 550 w/o spec with AGS and max with ags spec is 780, also I'm not even 99str. Once again don't give us some bullshít that 35 defence is pure, its way closer to being zerker than an actually 'pure' account.

It only in my favour if the kid I'm fighting is high str or/and att, means I'll hit higher and more offend. Chaotic is something any turmoil pker can get and as a zerker with turmoil can more or less rape kids with chaotic and no turmoil.

How can you even talk about turmoil when you don't have it yourself? Its same as saying 'Movie A is bad' although I never watched it and I know 100% that 'Movie B is better' oh btw I haven't watched movie b either.

So your point on how those statistics are wrong is that you can pk someone with an ags spec? congrats?

You're not 60 attack are you? you max at a way higher combat...

I haven't had turmoil? Turmoil is the reason I quit my zerker for good - biggest waste of combats and money I've ever made - there is an improvement in hits - but not 6-10 combats worth of improvement..

112 combat is too high to be effective with 45 def. 80 99 75 with augury/piety/rigour will rip off your head and **** down your neck... can outbrid 45 def hands down - you're an idiot if you question it, and all the turmoil in the world isn't going to improve your hits through a divine.

Like you said you can spec high - hero specs are what get you kills - when someone can tank your hero spec - what next? keep hitting with inferior accuracy?

hope you realize only idiots get 99 attack on any account that is going to be used for pvp activities, as it ruins your account with worthless combat lvls way more than turmoil supposedly ruined it. turm zerks with 80 attack max at 105-6, which were the same combat as your zerk before you got turm. so 80 attack turm zerk vs 99 attack with 45/52 pray. hm. whos gonna win that. obviously if youre 112 combat youre going to be **** on considering 80 99 70 with 95 pray is also 112 cb. that's why you dont get useless attack levels.

and in that comparison thing

dont go +1? only weap u mentioned for 60 attack is d scim no claws or anything. all the weaps you mentioned for 80 attack are all +1 items besides maybe korasi sword which hits less than the 60 att turm and is worthless without spec (spec leech). so 80 attack is good if never step out of +1,whereas 60 attack turm can be effective anywhere.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a terrible troll.

Bgloves > handcannon

and turmoil sucks.

Sit.

You're a terrible troll.

Bgloves > handcannon

and turmoil sucks.

Sit.

Wrong. Best way to beat turmoil pkers is to have turmoil. I max at 550 w/o spec with AGS and max with ags spec is 780, also I'm not even 99str. Once again don't give us some bullshít that 35 defence is pure, its way closer to being zerker than an actually 'pure' account.

It only in my favour if the kid I'm fighting is high str or/and att, means I'll hit higher and more offend. Chaotic is something any turmoil pker can get and as a zerker with turmoil can more or less rape kids with chaotic and no turmoil.

How can you even talk about turmoil when you don't have it yourself? Its same as saying 'Movie A is bad' although I never watched it and I know 100% that 'Movie B is better' oh btw I haven't watched movie b either.

So your point on how those statistics are wrong is that you can pk someone with an ags spec? congrats?

You're not 60 attack are you? you max at a way higher combat...

I haven't had turmoil? Turmoil is the reason I quit my zerker for good - biggest waste of combats and money I've ever made - there is an improvement in hits - but not 6-10 combats worth of improvement..

112 combat is too high to be effective with 45 def. 80 99 75 with augury/piety/rigour will rip off your head and **** down your neck... can outbrid 45 def hands down - you're an idiot if you question it, and all the turmoil in the world isn't going to improve your hits through a divine.

Like you said you can spec high - hero specs are what get you kills - when someone can tank your hero spec - what next? keep hitting with inferior accuracy?

hope you realize only idiots get 99 attack on any account that is going to be used for pvp activities, as it ruins your account with worthless combat lvls way more than turmoil supposedly ruined it. turm zerks with 80 attack max at 105-6, which were the same combat as your zerk before you got turm. so 80 attack turm zerk vs 99 attack with 45/52 pray. hm. whos gonna win that. obviously if youre 112 combat youre going to be **** on considering 80 99 70 with 95 pray is also 112 cb. that's why you dont get useless attack levels.

and in that comparison thing

dont go +1? only weap u mentioned for 60 attack is d scim no claws or anything. all the weaps you mentioned for 80 attack are all +1 items besides maybe korasi sword which hits less than the 60 att turm and is worthless without spec (spec leech). so 80 attack is good if never step out of +1,whereas 60 attack turm can be effective anywhere.

There will always be superior accuracy and combos on accounts with 45 prayer no turmoil, in most cases superior hits as well.

Korasi sword worthless eh? well at 105 combat you're going to have alot of fun with 80 attack, a dscim/k sword, and turmoil versus a tank with 99 def and possibly 300+ defense bonus in non +1.

Anything that you do manage to hit will be venged right back at you, along with the constant 300+ hits on your low def.

Meanwhile the kid who trained attack is comboing the daylights out of you both using whip.

To even claim chaotic in non +1 would null your debate... if only you had that maul now.

You got chaotic staff, barrows gloves, arcane stream? WOW no way, so Ch would accept 45 def if they have chaotic staff, barrows gloves, arcane stream to?

Rune pures belong in rune pure clans... I am not a rune pure... and I have no plans to become melee based so my combat will be too low to join any reputable rune pure clan.

I'm not claiming to be a pure, what I am claiming is that I'm more pure than 2 def. 10 def, or any other of the crap builds pure clans let in because people screwed up their 1 def pure.

My account isn't a product of a mistake - it's built based on what is statistically best and most effective.

Defence any lower is missing out on bonuses and is extremely vulnerable, defense any higher loses offensive power.

You got chaotic staff, barrows gloves, arcane stream? WOW no way, so Ch would accept 45 def if they have chaotic staff, barrows gloves, arcane stream to?

Rune pures belong in rune pure clans... I am not a rune pure... and I have no plans to become melee based so my combat will be too low to join any reputable rune pure clan.

I'm not claiming to be a pure, what I am claiming is that I'm more pure than 2 def. 10 def, or any other of the crap builds pure clans let in because people screwed up their 1 def pure.

My account isn't a product of a mistake - it's built based on what is statistically best and most effective.

Defence any lower is missing out on bonuses and is extremely vulnerable, defense any higher loses offensive power.

You can say what you want, but +34 defence levels for +5 strength bonus doesn't seem like the ideal trade-off

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

You can say what you want, but +34 defence levels for +5 strength bonus doesn't seem like the ideal trade-off

Max strength bonus for 1 def with dscim is 97, max strength bonus for 35 def is 118, 106 without pvp (however if you're in firecape/zerker (i) it's practical to be in full vesta/stat).

Needless to mention the attack/def bonus difference, and obvious other attack advantages with higher defence such as mystic, snakeskin, etc.