Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do clans post pk trips?

Buky

Like seriously, I understand if its a war, but a pk trip? I never really understood what the point of posting it was. All it really does it lead to flaming, clans fighting over who won etc. "we won" "no, we one" "NO, we won!". It gets annoying really, sometimes i start to think pure warfare is full of nothing but 14 year old kids.... Voice your opinions !

Do you think it is really necessary to post pk aftermaths, if so why, or why not?

please no flaming :blush:

mlmw0h.png

seeing as clans are too scared too war how else will we know what happened

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

So they can share how their weekend went? :P

This.

But also I guess to show clan pride, pics, interesting stuff that might have happened. Its also fun to see kids troll sometimes over idiotic things.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

It shows there weekend. No matter if it causes flames, it lets people know there still in the pure world, and there pull. Sure there is trolls, but thats even on runescape community to. The immature people really ruin the topics, but its funny watching it.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

shows how well that clan is doing and if we didn't post them there wouldn't be a clear rank off clans, one off the main reasons i think clans go out on pk trips is to post a topic about it, one off the main things about pure-warfare is the aftermath without it i dont really think many people would visit this forum.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I actually enjoy hearing about what clans have been up to lately and what kind of pulls they've been getting to trips. I don't usually read the flame and arguing, nor become involved in it.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png