Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW List ?

Buky

About a few years ago, I introduced the pure world to the PCR List. PCR was basically an official ranking of all clans, and to overtake another clans rank you had to defeat them in a one week prep full out. I managed the PCR list for about 6 months until I retired from rs. At first it was a great hit, clans were starting to full out more, and there was a lot more competition, and I notice back then there was many more clans. About 25 on the PCR list and 5 or so that were to small and trying to fight there way to the list. Once I retired im not sure who ran the list or what happend to it :confused:

What are your thaughts?

Do you think the PCR List is a good idea, as it encourages more clans and more wars. Or do you think it is a bad idea and should not be used ?

Please no flaming :blush:

mlmw0h.png

YES

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I believe you made me an underbanner, I paid 250k for it. Do you still have the files of stuff you made?

The PCR was quite terrible around your time of running it, and wasn't fixed until Matt (Omni) and Pure started running it. Even then it wasn't a very good ranking system, in my opinion.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I believe you made me an underbanner, I paid 250k for it. Do you still have the files of stuff you made?

The PCR was quite terrible around your time of running it, and wasn't fixed until Matt (Omni) and Pure started running it. Even then it wasn't a very good ranking system, in my opinion.

Lost all the files in my old computer :sad:

mlmw0h.png

all wars are wilderness has to be a definate

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

nothin but crash fests, flaming, and bitching will come if its the wildy.. every time both clans will say they won and provide evidence of the other clan cheating

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

nothin but crash fests, flaming, and bitching will come if its the wildy.. every time both clans will say they won and provide evidence of the other clan cheating

nicely done cory

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Great idea. More fullouts = more activity, wars and flame. We should actually bring it back

Ahh, more flaming; excellent! As if there's not enough of that now.

not all clans will participate b/c of rules. Aka mm wont do it if 20 def is the default

so no, unless you can get all clans

I don't understand why MM get so up tight about 20 Defence in wars, surely they come up against the same percentage of players (regardless of quantity of players) in Mithril, every weekend.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

At the end of the day: A good compromise will leave everybody unhappy.

If the rules would be in favor of certain clans... Wildy? Non wildy? CLW... etc, dung off, etc. Then I highly doubt it will work.

The community IMO need to agree on a set of universal rules, prime example being:

It's almost always 2 rounds in classic 1 round plat in a F2p mini.

Perhaps something like... default 10 def - so it goes both ways for clans with a majority of 1 def and 20+ def.

It's almost impossible to get all the clans rallied to join into the "PCR" list - A ton of flame would ensue because there's an increasing trend of people acting like hardasses over the interwebz for no given reason.

Another implication to think about is what a clanless pure would think: Surely he/she would want to join a clan that is doing well and not -unstable/slumping/or whatever the case is - I'm sure the PCR list would definitely hurt some clans and put other clans in a brighter light.

ie:

Say for the sake of example: 2 new clans - Destruction and Elysium - would be somewhere near torwards the bottom of the list - because they simply do not have the opts and whatnot to compete with EOP, MM, TLP, and others clans that have had time to stabilize their opts.

With that said being lower down on the PCR list wouldn't necessarily make your clan "BAD".

To sum it up - not only would creating a PCR list provoke more flames - but it would also be unfair for newer clans - which is another aspect that our community, in which people forget is lacking.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

First thing we really need to do is get the WHOLE Pure community back together instead of this Pure Nation/Pure Warfare bs

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

100% agree, but for some odd reason I also think you're in favor of CLW because your clan is basically unstoppable atm in p2p CLW lol

100% agree, but for some odd reason I also think you're in favor of CLW because your clan is basically unstoppable atm in p2p CLW lol

Can't blame him because wouldn't every clan like to play on their own home turf? :3

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?