Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW List ?

Buky

If you do it would have to be 10 def, everything off in clan wars. Clan wars has absolutely no way of cheating unless stuff like 20 def/overloads etc.. which if 1 kid doesn't won't determine the whole fight.Thing about having it in wild is mains crashing etc, the wild isn't just for pures everyone uses it and i'm sure you would run into someone. If you read weekend topics aswell you can always see there is dispute about who won, unlike clan wars it is extremely clear. Getting all clans to co-operate will be tough as well but i would not mind seeing it back to create some "healthy" competition.

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

It doesn't result in more full outs just more declined wars.

TH IS MY ONE

there was a rule saying that if a clan declined they would automatically lose there rank. I dont think any clan would want to lose rank that easily so they wouldnt go down without a fight. Which is the whole reason of the PCR, to have an accurate ranking of all clans.

Enless clans didn't take it seriously then i guess it wouldnt work at all. :confused:

mlmw0h.png

GL sorting out the rules on 30def too.

I say 1 def armour only. 30 Def kids don't even get to war. Best way to fix the problem that is becoming worse and worse.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I'm in favor of the PCR list and have personally suggested it's reestablishment at the start of the month.

The way it could work is with big clans ACing Wilderness fights while in the french BH worlds (for the F2P wars). Clan Wars wouldn't work simply because the winner of a CW fight would not be worthy in the eyes of the clanning world, nullifying the PCR list alltogether. The fights would also have to be in a very high level of the wilderness, at members gate or at maze, to prevent a returning war which normally has very unclear results (reference: Any FOE vs MM war that has taken place under 20 wilderness).

It would work, despite what you say, and as mentioned by Rang3r4elmo it would give smaller clans realistic goals.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

there was a rule saying that if a clan declined they would automatically lose there rank. I dont think any clan would want to lose rank that easily so they wouldnt go down without a fight. Which is the whole reason of the PCR, to have an accurate ranking of all clans.

Enless clans didn't take it seriously then i guess it wouldnt work at all. :confused:

I know what the rules were, I was one of the last managers of it when it was still around at PC. People stopped caring about their ranks. Clans at the bottom of the list started declaring on clans like FOE at the top because they knew FOE didn't want to waste their time so things like that screwed it up. As well as clans just never full out warring unless they think they have every possible advantage. The system didn't work. People didn't take it seriously. Clans would take it seriously for MAYBE a month and then it would become more of the same declinefest it was before. It's a nice idea but unless done perfectly it doesn't work. Even if it is done perfectly it's ultimately up to the clans to make it work and we all know how well clans in this community love to cooperate with each other.

Arp-1.png

Although it was by no means flawless, I think it would result in more fullouts etc, which would more than likely be good for this dying community. Also, it could give newer clans realistic goals to set out and accomplish, so I figure it could be worth a shot.

Sums it up

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

I know what the rules were, I was one of the last managers of it when it was still around at PC. People stopped caring about their ranks. Clans at the bottom of the list started declaring on clans like FOE at the top because they knew FOE didn't want to waste their time so things like that screwed it up. As well as clans just never full out warring unless they think they have every possible advantage. The system didn't work. People didn't take it seriously. Clans would take it seriously for MAYBE a month and then it would become more of the same declinefest it was before. It's a nice idea but unless done perfectly it doesn't work. Even if it is done perfectly it's ultimately up to the clans to make it work and we all know how well clans in this community love to cooperate with each other.

You make a good point. There could be a rule implemented saying you can only challenge a clan 2-3 spots ahead of you or something. Maybe that could fix the problem of smaller clans challenging the bigger ones.

mlmw0h.png