Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unfazeable.

Hi Im Taka

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if matched ex woulda won.

If it was 1 def cap cx would of won and if overs where off cx would won 3-0 :)

it's just the fact that both of the clans have there + and - points :)

Yeah could well have been, we won the last 2 matched opts preps anyways so yeh could of been if previous is anything to go by.

Damn. Great to see a lower leveled clan really stepping up and getting work done

TH IS MY ONE

Gj on your win, although from watching, the only thing more disappointing than your organization was that Ex, even with a level advantage, couldn't just stick in one place and take advantage of it.

It enfuriated me, i was mad.

Well IDK If you knew, Cx's ventrilo got crashed, 5 seconds in to the 2nd round, it Infuriated me to realise 40 seconds into the fight the vent is down and i was calling an immediate push into the trees

Someone from Ex Crashed Cx's vent.. They claim it happened to them too but that isn't from Cx.