Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotics Sunday Feast

Duval

Logo.png

- Chaotic Sunday F2P Trip -

- Videos -

sfb5u8.png

Well if your wondering why we went out to f2p today there is a VERY good reason. We got Declared on by the Lpc for sunday and we thought of this to be a chance to get some nice loot. Well 2 hours before mass time they all called it off or said they where going p2p pking. So i told my clan ok grab your p2p supplies. That changed again finding out the clans we want to hit in P2P b\c we dont pull very much where going F2P. "Df Z Cx" Massing up a Solid 37 people we set off.

sfb5u8.png

Fight 1

Well for the first 15mintues of our trip we played around with zenith pissing them off in hope to get a Good fight with them instead of them logging or running. Well it worked b\c we got like 9. But this fight wasnt with Zenith.

Chaotic vs dF+I Ft. Cp Cx Z and Ex

Chaotic - 37/23

dF+I - ~25/~5

Cp - ~45/30+

Z - ~35/ No idea They ran away and re-rushed us after Cp and Ch fought for 5mins+ in the tree's

Ex - ~25/0

Cx - ~30/ No idea saw you a couple of time's

This fight Started off as Ch vs dF at Ca and Clearing dF quickly and getting a Real quick Rest Cp rush in. we pushed behind the alter and here comes Ex. 3mins later Here comes Z. Fighting with hella opts and our returners being true men we kept the fight going focusing on Z and Cp. When Cx Rush we get a Re-group at the Northeast trees and boom dF hit us and we fight for about 3mintues and clear them getting a rest up for about 2mins Cp rush us and the battle begun. knowning Cp was a amazing F2P clan and being out opt'd by atleast 10 we kept our spams high and our Ch pride Blowing in the wind. Even though Cp flammed us the whole time we fought we gave them the best effort we could. As the fight died down with Cp being in the lead Zenith rush in and claim to beat Cp and Ch when we moved to Clanwars after one hell of a fight. After that Zenith made it personal.

sfb5u8.png

Fight 2

Chaotic vs Zenith

Chaotic - 32/28 [Returners ofc]

Zenith - 30/~5 in Clanwars [Confirmed by Lawson]

This fight was right AFTER they crashed us vs Cp. Waiting a few mintues for returners to make it back half no food half with food we had a Very unexpected leader log on during his break from Work. Our main man Furious. With him showing up and screaming on vent, LETS FUC$KING DO THIS MEN FRIENDSHIP POWER! we pushed Sperm hill Flash3:CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Getting ahold of the tip of sperm Zenith move around the west side while we went around the east side. Telling my clan to pull out our Bows we sniped across the Lava. At this point the fight was prob even but zenith made a wrong move. Pushing into a brick wall. Giving there ZZZZZZZZ spam we countered with our flash3 and dropped 3 people instantly, as this happened our loved leader furious Screams in VENT THESE GUYS ****#ING SUCK PUSH MEN PUSH WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT. [No Flame Zenith] Giving everything we had scims out and flash3's up we take down hormone and the rest fell apart moving quickly and swiftly zenith ran to Clanwars and Cp crash 3seconds later. Way to late babes <3. 1-0 Chaotic

sfb5u8.png

Fight 3

Chaotic vs Zenith Ft Cp

Chaotic - 32/28

Zenith - ~30/25-27

Cp - 40+/40+

Zenith talking smack as always hiding in Clanwars spamming "why you in Safezone Chaotic" with our counter spam "step out" they wouldnt budge. Knowing Cp and dF lurked in Clanwars with us we did not care. Rushing sperm hill on west side getting a dd here comes Zenith. and the Fight Begun. This one was a let down as 2mintues into the fight Cp crash. Getting my clan into Clanwars we log out to avoid the flame from Cp and Z. No one won this fight but i wanted to make sure it was clear and in hopes Zenith does not try and claim it. unless you called Cp on Purpose.

sfb5u8.png

Fight 4

Chaotic vs Zenith

Chaotic - 28/22

Zenith - ~30/0 at Ca

This fight was the best fight of the night. Mad Props To zenith you put up one HELL of a fight and at one point i thought we were gonna lose. Ot: Logging in and being at bhb Zenith log in right next to us. Smiling irl and getting some flame spam up to **** Zenith off b\c i wanted a REAL fight "Im a **** head what do you expect" we get them to go defend Ca, Zenith being behind the alter we convert right into them. only being able to attack 4 people the whole fight

Alog for Get Chaotic

[Nov7] 3x Pet My Dingo

[Nov7] 1x I Hormone I

[Nov7] 1x iTexture

[Nov7] 1x Qbsess

I pushed for our lower levels to do work which they did. Fighting Zenith in Ca for about 15+ mintues the fight going back and forth and at one time us having only 14 people we had Super returners, and did what we do best. Rip **** up. Finally after about 20mins we get the upper hand and pushed Zenith right out of Ca killing the stragglers as they ran to save thier pixels. Good Fight Zenith amazing job. 2-0 Chaotic.

sfb5u8.png

- Pictures -

101107161417.png

101107222421.png

101107220634.png

101107160418.png

101107160457.png

101107160909.png

101107160910.png

101107161347.png

101107171145.png

101108105104.png

101108105202.png

101107215135.png

101107221038.png

101107171135.png

101107171309.png

101107162704.png

101107162720.png

sfb5u8.png

www.Chaotic-Rs.com

#Chaotic

Thanks for the Fights Cp and Z and dF+I and Cx and Ex. Untill we meet again i wish you all good fortune and goodluck :] <3

hhyy.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

- Chaotic Sunday F2P Trip - im confused?

They went f2p and so did Z so we had to chase :( Rather do that than fight you guys in p2p XD Oh well was really fun nonetheless.

Also I'd make a topic but it was really just us smashing everything.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

- Chaotic Sunday F2P Trip - im confused?

We decided it'd be more fun and successful going out into f2p instead of p2p. That was certainly true.

In p2p we could of got some fights with C/IR but their pulls were unpredictable so we decided to go to the server with more clans to fight. It was definitely worth it.

Respect all clans, sorry for all the flame/banter but it's out of the love of the competition. ;)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Drunk is right they smashed everything but we put up a good fight in the trees even tho you guys where flamming us.

And today was prob the best damn pk trip ever. didnt have to worry about Eop Foe Mm Crashing just a few clans having fair fights for once.

14wc5fo.jpg

W\e Kj my video is almost done ull see . i have learned from master furious to be humble when you win and lose with grace so ill keep my mouth closed.

14wc5fo.jpg

yall lost

You're the ones who left the battlefield. I believe there was a similar conflict between EOP and MM once. It's whatever, it's all fun ^_^.

We decided not to chase, we almost did but we heard CP was nearby. I heard you guys got hit by CP so it was a wise decision by us.

hilightsig.png

yall lost

You're the ones who left the battlefield. I believe there was a similar conflict between EOP and MM once. It's whatever, it's all fun ^_^.

We decided not to chase, we almost did but we heard CP was nearby. I heard you guys got hit by CP so it was a wise decision by us.

we left cuz u had about 5 addy daddys left who we couldn't attack...anyways

your leader is 20 years old who lives with his parents and sits at home all day rapping about runescape with a ****** for a father..

Um im 19. i dont live at home and we had 23 left you monkey . and my dad is black. anything else u need me to clear up for you. o and btw Kj you seem kinda steamed up.

14wc5fo.jpg

i said Cp cleared us lol. But Zenith sure in the **** never beat us nor did they clear us. i cant wait till furious reads Zenith Topic he gonna **** a egg.

14wc5fo.jpg

topic full of shet and u didnt push us out of ca, we went north hoping u would folow so we could actually have attack ur lvl 80's in addy

ur tellin me your clan cant hit level 80s in adamant. you should work on that

hilightsig.png

Cleared? Lol i think not.

80s in addy are u kidding me? you have a lvl 65 in addy LOL .

14wc5fo.jpg

We made bank against all the other folks - but I had the most fun fighting against CP even though we lost and were out opted in the trees north east of the Chaos Altar.

At least their members don't drop like flies and actually can provide a decent fight.

Gj to all.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

topic full of shet and u didnt push us out of ca, we went north hoping u would folow so we could actually have attack ur lvl 80's in addy

ur tellin me your clan cant hit level 80s in adamant. you should work on that

You should work on your level 70-80s in addy.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png