Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for ACTIVE F2P

SwizzY

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EoP is undoubtably the most active f2p clan, also arguably the most organized, beating everyone in recent f2p matched fights (except the clans that always decline ^^).

If you were in CP before you'll know that our attitude is that our fun is more than worth the bawwing of everyone else in the pure community.

If you're interested, #clan-eop & www.eop-rs.com

edit; you'd need to get overheads

#Zenith - www.zenith-rs.com

Great in both F2P and P2P servers

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Already posted on here but thought I would again in more detail.

If you are looking for the lpc range I would try Elysium or Memento, both have experienced ranks and you might like it, I would recommend joining the IRC channels and checking out the communities.

If you are looking for clans with a little more community maybe CP would be good for you, laid back and a lot of fun.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

alot of El recruiters. Lml

I would stay clanless and keep training.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Without a doubt Corrupt Pures, we're F2p based and been around for more than 5 years. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan, we have daily F2p event such as bs trip were we bs massers, several preparation a week and about 5 mini-wars a day. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Don't get me wrong, Corrupt Pures leadership is extremely serious when needed and ALWAYS know what to do in any situation. Corrupt Pures is a special feeling, it's different from all the other clans and it will full-fill your hunger for action.

Corrupt Pures community is special in many ways; we're chilled, relaxed and doesn't give this game the seriousness many clans around here does. Even on our pk trips we don't hype all up and end being serious, we don't always mute our ventrilo allowing us to actually chill while having a trip, prep or whatever we're doing.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures :happy: :blush:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

CP swizzy come check us out, if you want you can just intro on our site

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

or just hang out in #clan-cp. Our members really fun and cool to talk to.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I reccomened Corrupt Pures we are f2p based with a little bit of p2p in us which we do every sunday. CP has one of the best staff in the pure world it also has a nice community and atmosphere where you can chill in. Your stats are very nice and you meet Corrupt Pures requirements. If your intrested in Corrupt Pures our website WWW.Corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Irc channel #clan-cp

feel free to drop a pm to [CP]Leech if you have any questions.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP