Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[-Corrupt Pures-] F2P PK Trip [11/13/10]

Drunk

good stuff cp. on a side note, i used to have some respect for eop, but lately all i've seen them do is crash, and come with mains... this is probably the only legit fight i've seen eop get into in a while, at least two weeks if not more. i'm glad they keep getting slaughtered though, maybe they'll smarten up eventually.

best way to describe it is they're like vultures... it's like they wait for clans to fight and jump on it right away, it's pathetic and irritating.

oh, and then they have the nerve to post an undefeated topic today? get real...

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrupt Pures #3 F2P clan

Notice eop coming here on accounts using proxies starting thrash talk. Our pulls will only increase EoM, and you will continue to get smacked around like you did today, I can guarantee you that.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Actually, we don't. The only mains we have are scouts. This argument has gotten old, and we all know that each clan (EoP, CP, Fi) have had a main or two fight before, however ours are not encouraged to. To be more on topic, both CP, and EoP obviously had mains today, and neither of you can complain.

15zs5ro.jpg

So manny addy daddy's lol. You should try and make them wear mithrill atleast..

I will ask my main clan to ac pure fights to kill mains who crash pure fights ( that would mainly mean everybody in #snipe and other clans that bring mains because the other clan does so ).

It's getting pathetic lol. I sometimes see 1 main for every 8 persons a clan has.

heartline8.gif

I will ask my main clan to ac pure fights to kill mains who crash pure fights ( that would mainly mean everybody in #snipe and other clans that bring mains because the other clan does so ).

It's getting pathetic lol. I sometimes see 1 main for every 8 persons a clan has.

Why wear mith when 30 defence these days are considered pure? Don't even start on the mains like literally, have some common sense and tell your fellow clan members to wear addy or mith. Like us, mabey 1 day you will be as good as us. lol jk we 10x better! :]

2lchhx.png

sandra you know i love you but you're being hypocritical.

Are you denying that THE SAME MAINS that sniped us last week ONLY WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING EOP and sniped us again this week were not fighting for eop?

It's funny, because when I told one "took a pic of u in eop cape" they put on a cp cape LOL

Also, eop had kids in adamant too, so idk why you're complaining about addy

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay