Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoM Slumping

Preschool

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but the info about the first fight isn't exactly true now is it... You left off the lil bit where FOE crashed.

You say that FOE didn't attack anyone, which is true but MM bailed as soon as we got news that they were running up to crash. FOE didn't need to attack anyone, just rushing in to look like they were going to was enough to make MM stop fighting.

I'm sorry but YOUR information isn't correct.

They pm'd us telling us they wouldn't interfere, and they never came anywhere near the fight, or rushed at it. We have clear evidence of us pushing you north around the lava and clearing the last few of you there, theres no evidence provided of MM running south into safe, as there were none, you all died.

Although it's good to see you've finally joined MM, you were making CPR look dumb all this time :laugh:

/facedesk they ran down bhstairs then stopped just before corp, thats close enough! Oh and watch your video back, do you see all the MM stood in single above the stairs? Yeh, thats MM in safe to the south. Derpa Derpa

Sorry but the info about the first fight isn't exactly true now is it... You left off the lil bit where FOE crashed.

You say that FOE didn't attack anyone, which is true but MM bailed as soon as we got news that they were running up to crash. FOE didn't need to attack anyone, just rushing in to look like they were going to was enough to make MM stop fighting.

They pm'd us telling us they wouldn't interfere, and they never came anywhere near the fight, or rushed at it. We have clear evidence of us pushing you north around the lava and clearing the last few of you there, theres no evidence provided of MM running south into safe, as there were none, you all died.

Although it's good to see you've finally joined MM, you were making CPR look dumb all this time :laugh:

/facedesk they ran down bhstairs then stopped just before corp, thats close enough! Oh and watch your video back, do you see all the MM stood in single above the stairs? Yeh, thats MM in safe to the south. Derpa Derpa

We didnt go past the stairs.

Yeh thats what I meant, you ran to the foot of the stairs then went back up, but if your MM and you see FOE rushing in to a EOP vs MM fight, you know nothing good is going to happen... Especially for MM! IMO fight was a draw because FOE looked like they were going to crash it, MM had enough left to continue the fight - look at the EOP video, there are at least 40 MM still alive getting a fall in at NE bhstairs)

so just the presence of foe being in the same world as MM makes them scared and run??

ownage daddies

gj eop, mm got worked

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

Yeh thats what I meant, you ran to the foot of the stairs then went back up, but if your MM and you see FOE rushing in to a EOP vs MM fight, you know nothing good is going to happen... Especially for MM!

More of a scare tactic, not a crash ye?

Yeh thats what I meant, you ran to the foot of the stairs then went back up, but if your MM and you see FOE rushing in to a EOP vs MM fight, you know nothing good is going to happen... Especially for MM!

More of a scare tactic, not a crash ye?

Well yeh, you got close enough to be on our mini map and you were spread, it looked as if you were rushing it... We had been in a fight, a few were dead, most were on half inventory's. Were not exactly going to stick around to see if you attack or not. N if we had stuck around chances are you would have crashed it regardless of what you pm'd EOP. Kinda like whats been going on for the last 2 months, this is meant to be "a crash war" after all.

It's kinda a similar thing to when FOE refuses to fight MM in deep wilderness whenever HF is out pking.

Thanks for the fight MM. I don't know what you guys are arguing about but you're lucky we gave you a fight since Foe pulled 90 or w/e. You did good but you clumped a **** load :(, worse than us, may I add :blush:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Thanks for the fight MM. I don't know what you guys are arguing about but you're lucky we gave you a fight since Foe pulled 90 or w/e. You did good but you clumped a **** load :(, worse than us, may I add :blush:

Well it was shaping up to be a interesting fight, I personally enjoyed it, MM were holding the south and EOP were holding the north. It would have been a nice little scrap, it's just a shame that FOE had to rear there ugly head.

EDIT: I'm just curious, whats EoM meant to stand for?

Can anybody tell me how mm can possible know or say that foe was rushing them when all of them were meant to be around corp clearing and owning eop according to them? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We was at the ne entrance to crater so on much higher grounds and a substantial distance away from the fight. There is 100% no possible way for you to of seen us unless you were already up the bh stairs which by my standards means you was cleared from the battlefield and eop had won.

The game was and is over.

Jack, you efforts for warlord are being noted down by my contacts within the mm leadership and i bid you good luck with it.

#TEAM-WALLI

FOE never crashed the fight and never meant to. It seems MM used that as an excuse to bail out to non multi so we could not call a clear victory.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

Well it was shaping up to be a interesting fight, I personally enjoyed it, MM were holding the south and EOP were holding the north. It would have been a nice little scrap, it's just a shame that FOE had to rear there ugly head.

EDIT: I'm just curious, whats EoM meant to stand for?

Eruption of Mains :laugh:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Awww EOP Trying Gain Some Respect Again I Guess..

Anyway Grats On Your Wins,

This Isnt Fake..

I found a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRzFr6Ms-k&feature=sub

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Awww EOP Trying Gain Some Respect Again I Guess..

Anyway Grats On Your Wins,

This Isnt Fake..

I found a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRzFr6Ms-k&feature=sub

Mind getting off our topic if your still hung up on Saturday, we never said your wins were fake.

On Topic, GJ Eop, wish i was there.