Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

76K SUNDAY!@!@!@!@!@

0BR

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sh1t on debra's desk

ok

Met a Giant fish

ok

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Winning fullout doesn't mean **** when you use your cheap spies to win them.

Please stop being a hypocrit... you may not know because you close your eyes and ignore it, but FOE have and have had spies for years.

repped

At the end of the day, foe has about 10 decent members and 70 youtube products fresh from soulwars. The only reason they have been so dominant over the past year is down to their options. IMO MM is overall a better clan all round these days although the old FOE (the foe who beat fi down by 17) was the greatest ever pure force to date.

thread

mmflash123.gif

Please stop being a hypocrit... you may not know because you close your eyes and ignore it, but FOE have and have had spies for years.

repped

At the end of the day, foe has about 10 decent members and 70 youtube products fresh from soulwars. The only reason they have been so dominant over the past year is down to their options. IMO MM is overall a better clan all round these days although the old FOE (the foe who beat fi down by 17) was the greatest ever pure force to date.

thread

dp

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

repped

thread

dp

what about dp :s I thought this thread was about FOE and MM?

mmflash123.gif

repped

thread

dp

what about dp :s

And another aftermath topic given attention for to long goes off course once again L

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

repped

thread

dp

lol yes, yes it is.

lol pure nation rip oct 2010 - oct 2010

please can you confirm when the R.I.P date was for fi?

hehehehehehe

R.I.P FI May 9 2006 -

R.I.P FI May 9 2006 - 2009

how did you know????????

It's defined as a BAOD or Black Abyss of Death. There is no return as you have proven.

hm, sounds like something that lasted longer than pure nation.

9kqihk.png

repped

thread

dp

lol yes, yes it is.

just sayin brah, no disrespect to you or your clan, just stating my opinions on the foe/mm arguement :P gj anyway, looks like you guys had fun.

mmflash123.gif

lol pure nation rip oct 2010 - oct 2010

please can you confirm when the R.I.P date was for fi?

hehehehehehe

R.I.P FI May 9 2006 -

R.I.P FI May 9 2006 - 2009

how did you know????????

It's defined as a BAOD or Black Abyss of Death. There is no return as you have proven.

hm, sounds like something that lasted longer than pure nation.

I am neither here nor there.

Pure Nation will have to be doing bad for about 4 years not to be compared to FI. PN get your **** together lads!