Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

76K SUNDAY!@!@!@!@!@

0BR

we didnt die to every clan just foe was the point don't get all the little stats out your book we all know MM is the best full outting clan right now in either server... maybe in the past you won a round or two but we can't be matched anymore

also we will win treble this year

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had fun dieing to every clan?

hmmmmmmmm

lol nippon u died.. all i have to say rlly.

As for kide, we hit eop as much as any other clan if they are there to be hit. The sunday before last we hit eop several times when they crashed clans or formed clusters.

i lost 5m loot you ******

ffs

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

we didnt die to every clan just foe was the point don't get all the little stats out your book we all know MM is the best full outting clan right now in either server... maybe in the past you won a round or two but we can't be matched anymore

I can't tell if your are trolling or just plain ignorance. :confused:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Please notice how Foe never hit EoP in P2p, yet they hit Fatality, The Last Pures, Intense Redemption and so on.. at least every second Sunday. Am I the only one to spot this?

Nothing biggy though since I couldn't careless, just find it funny. Well done FOE

FOE hit us all the time, infact at one point we were spread ready for Fi to come, and FOE logged into our world so we had to leave. It's just that we're generally more intelligent than the other clans who get hit, we don't just walk around in the wilderness without knowing where 90 loot hungry FOE members are :lol:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Winning fullout doesn't mean **** when you use your cheap spies to win them.

Btw, we are not going to accept your p2p war until you prove to us you can actually beat us in p2p on a regular basis. We declared on you when we beat you over and over in f2p, and you guys declined. So I'm guessing you're not #1 f2p anymore?

EDIT: I sure hope you're not the same ak47 who was in FOE about a year ago and got booted for getting def on a FOE leader's account. Or you can consider MM's rep down the drain.

hard to believe when you get 3-0'd by a F2P based clan =[

and we all know why you guys REALLY declared...our low ML got your hopes up, but think again...

#76ks

so mm challenged foe to a p2p full out war but pulls 60 to p2p trips. Hmm

Yeh, and FOE are still too scared to accept the war...

OT: MM never really fought FOE, and all of those ending opts from when we ran into you are completely wrong, the one where you say "5 running around like spastics in safe zone" the next picture shows like 50 in the safe zone xD. MM had a ok trip overall though.

ok trip? you didnt win a fight and ended after 40 mins with your members raging :/ im not being a **** but cmon your trip was far from fun stop being brainwashed

Please notice how Foe never hit EoP in P2p, yet they hit Fatality, The Last Pures, Intense Redemption and so on.. at least every second Sunday. Am I the only one to spot this?

Nothing biggy though since I couldn't careless, just find it funny. Well done FOE

kide we hit eop alot, we dont focus on them as we are busy with mm but if there is a chance to get eop we dont miss out on loot, check recent topics ull find some ;)

only foe can beat us on weekends what u on about

i recall eop beating u yesterday and cp beating you last week? probably woulda this saturday but you ended 1 hour into trip :/

great trip guys really enjoyed it, and nippon quite clearly all fi rushed up as i was inside fog and saw whoever was leading the fall in rush up and so on...

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Please stop being a hypocrit... you may not know because you close your eyes and ignore it, but FOE have and have had spies for years.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Please stop being a hypocrit... you may not know because you close your eyes and ignore it, but FOE have and have had spies for years.

Naaa bro

We tend to hit the clan that has closest opts to us. Eop usually pulls less then MM and Tlp in p2p. For **** clans like IR and stuff we only hit them if they happen to be in the same world and not miles away.

DOUBLE ******* POST.

lol pure nation rip oct 2010 - oct 2010

please can you confirm when the R.I.P date was for fi?

hehehehehehe

R.I.P FI May 9 2006 -

R.I.P FI May 9 2006 - 2009

how did you know????????

It's defined as a BAOD or Black Abyss of Death. There is no return as you have proven.