Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

76K SUNDAY!@!@!@!@!@

0BR

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so mm challenged foe to a p2p full out war but pulls 60 to p2p trips. Hmm

Yeh, and FOE are still too scared to accept the war...

OT: MM never really fought FOE, and all of those ending opts from when we ran into you are completely wrong, the one where you say "5 running around like spastics in safe zone" the next picture shows like 50 in the safe zone xD. MM had a ok trip overall though.

Whatttttttttttttttt, they already have you brainwashed jack. You came out for 40 minutes and lost to every clan possible rofl, lucky you didn't run into CP or it would of looked even worse.

And scared? LOL start competing in P2P first then we'll see if you're worth our time.

Well I made 2 mill from the EOP fight before you crashed it, as for the "we'll see if you're worth our time" thing, your still not accepting the fight... FOE have only had 1 good week so far compared to MM's 2 months.

Oh and I'm the worlds greatest hybrid, but I'm not going to fight anyone to prove it because your not worth my time, I'm just that good!

2 months? obviously you know nothing, you where actually decent in CPR now you're just another +1 on MM's 50 pulls out of the 150 ML, gj on the wagon jump.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

so mm challenged foe to a p2p full out war but pulls 60 to p2p trips. Hmm

Yeh, and FOE are still too scared to accept the war...

OT: MM never really fought FOE, and all of those ending opts from when we ran into you are completely wrong, the one where you say "5 running around like spastics in safe zone" the next picture shows like 50 in the safe zone xD. MM had a ok trip overall though.

Whatttttttttttttttt, they already have you brainwashed jack. You came out for 40 minutes and lost to every clan possible rofl, lucky you didn't run into CP or it would of looked even worse.

And scared? LOL start competing in P2P first then we'll see if you're worth our time.

Well I made 2 mill from the EOP fight before you crashed it, as for the "we'll see if you're worth our time" thing, your still not accepting the fight... FOE have only had 1 good week so far compared to MM's 2 months.

Oh and I'm the worlds greatest hybrid, but I'm not going to fight anyone to prove it because your not worth my time, I'm just that good!

Lol 2 months? you need to stop telling all these lies before you actually start believing in them.

Mm still have a long way to go before they can even consider fighting Foe in a full out just he honest truth.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Demote? Kid you dunno what you talkin bout lolz

thx for l00tz at sc

whoever told you to suicide upstairs into our barrages should be demoted.

As for at sc, no1 died apart from Fi and if any stragglers died from foe good, they will learn and not do it again, but whilst foe was there u all dropped like flies and ran into sc.

Honestly, u need to just stop lol.

The 5 people that died because they stood at fog entrance were not with the main group, most of FI was inside banking safe n sound :smile:

In sc you ran by the south side and we killed 10+, then you stood at gh and we killed another good 5, then you ended and we killed the rest at northeast sc.

Anyway, that's not really clan discussion since both clans had ended, a good question would be why you were hunting 25 FI with your 65 people, thus the question whether your trip was really that boring...?

Why you posting here anyway, go back to your foe-eop forums

128250368099.gif

those ending opts are funny because i didnt die once to you and i know i was far from the only one not dying to you at all.

but nice pull, any other action that day?

rofl ive seen this somewhere.. hmm.... where could it be..

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

those ending opts are funny because i didnt die once to you and i know i was far from the only one not dying to you at all.

but nice pull, any other action that day?

rofl ive seen this somewhere.. hmm.... where could it be..

Yeh same :/ I think you froze me once when we had that little fight with FI south of clan wars... Apart from that, I didn't get attacked by FOE at all.

nice job

you can't beat us 100 v 100 tho

who cares when you only pull 50 LOL. Pull 100 to a trip and il give you a 100 v 100 in clanwars.

As for nippon, your a funny little person. Watch the vid, your entire clan was tyring to come up and out of fog, just look at the bones piling up lmfao.

Also, was hardly a hunt for fi's 25 merry men... all u did was crash fights so we lurked and took u out, then all u did was walk between fog and sc in the same world... again doesnt take a high iq to hunt that down.

MM was dismal considering the efforts of 13th to get you back on form. Simple as that.

#TEAM-WALLI

As for nippon, your a funny little person. Watch the vid, your entire clan was tyring to come up and out of fog, just look at the bones piling up lmfao.

Also, was hardly a hunt for fi's 25 merry men... all u did was crash fights so we lurked and took u out, then all u did was walk between fog and sc in the same world... again doesnt take a high iq to hunt that down.

I don't need to watch the vid, I was there. I was even one of those few people who did go up (against instructions) and barrage ur fall in, and yeah I did die, entire FI certainly did *not* come up from fog.

FI didn't crash a single fight, with the exception of EOP vs TLP which was supposed to be EOP vs FI before TLP rushed. You also didn't take us out, you killed a few of ours and we certainly killed a shitload of yours. Question isn't whether you have the iq to know where fog or sc is, question is why you would try to hit FI in either of those places, knowing we have 1/3 of your numbers. Based on that I made the (accurate it seems?) assumption that you were bored because you didn't have anyone to fight.

Cheers big man

128250368099.gif

Please notice how Foe never hit EoP in P2p, yet they hit Fatality, The Last Pures, Intense Redemption and so on.. at least every second Sunday. Am I the only one to spot this?

Nothing biggy though since I couldn't careless, just find it funny. Well done FOE

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

we don't prepare to pull 100 to trips, we set out on weekend trips for pure fun, which is what we always get regardless of the #s we have lol. not every weekend has to be so srs jeez.

on the flip side we tend to take our full outs VERY SRS and only expect 100 people and a 3-0 win.

we don't prepare to pull 100 to trips, we set out on weekend trips for pure fun, which is what we always get regardless of the #s we have lol. not every weekend has to be so srs jeez.

on the flip side we tend to take our full outs VERY SRS and only expect 100 people and a 3-0 win.

cant be that fun if only 60? people come to the trip out of a 150ml

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

you had fun dieing to every clan?

hmmmmmmmm

lol nippon u died.. all i have to say rlly.

As for kide, we hit eop as much as any other clan if they are there to be hit. The sunday before last we hit eop several times when they crashed clans or formed clusters.

#TEAM-WALLI

only foe can beat us on weekends what u on about

We 3-0 u last p2p full out, we beat you ever p2p prep since ive been in foe.

We beat you in a round of a full out with 70+ remaining 100 v 100... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also, arsenal are dog ****

#TEAM-WALLI