Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking for now

cx ftw yes

hello my in game name is cx push. i never thought i would make this topic but it seams complexity has a good chance of closing with in this week.

my levels are 40 att 74 str 73 range 67 mage 44 prayer 20 def and 65 cb

i am willing to get them up if needed for a med level clan

i am really into ftp but dont mind geting into p2p

thanks ! :)

www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com / #clan-cp

A stable clan with a good community, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine ^^

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

come check out zenith, #zenith i know we had our wars again cx, well we do 3-4 f2p-p2p minis a day, we try and get 2 f2p preps a week, f2p pk trips,p2p pk trips, pulling 35's in both servers, if not zenith #clan-cp, goodluck finding a new home buddy. :bunny:

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Personally ive seen you on these boards i think your cool and relaxed which almost every member at Zenith is seeing as our history with CX i wouldn't be suprised if you didn't want too a few Cx members just joined us and they seem to love it idle in our Irc to get to know some members :D

IRC: #Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I would really join CP :)

We're a stable clan, you know how we're doing, dominant in F2p and still picking up the pace in P2p.

I guess we have a similar community to CX, but we've been open for a longgg time and we're not going anywhere anytime soon :)

You just need a 82+ stat now, either str or range, I would train one of them up, you won't regret it :)

In the meanwhile, come hang out in #clan-cp or give us a shout at www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

See you around, GL on your search!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.