Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Corrupt Pures P2P Preperation War

2chainz

LOL! Good job owning corrupt ``pures``

Why the hate dude, we have been such good "allies" if you can call it that for the past, lets say, 2 years.

And you all screw it over just because we've beaten you once on a saturday trip.

On the topic: Good job CH, we haz some improvement to do.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Only thing that confused me was that you took the time to highlight the fact you pulled 27/49 of your clan,

but then further down you say theres a video coming from an applicants perspective?

:tito:

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

Great job today vs CP. Even though we didn't get the 3-0, I'm still proud of how you guys did in the beginning 2 rounds. Thanks CP for the prep, it was pretty fun even tho I didn't get to be in it. XD CP just needs a bit of work with the clumping and you'll do really great.

What happend Codie? thought you was a troll!

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Lawson go somewhere with ur negative comments its not my fault you havent done anything productive expect lie about your opts to gain a win, and then lie about the other clans ops to make it look like it was a close battle.

OT: ^.^

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i'm curious...

why do you still use my topic divider that is old and looks bad lol.

OT: GJ.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

i was curious, but nice flame.

might need some updating on that.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Only thing that confused me was that you took the time to highlight the fact you pulled 27/49 of your clan,

but then further down you say theres a video coming from an applicants perspective?

:tito:

I'm sorry I can't please everyone.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Good job CH!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Lawson go somewhere with ur negative comments its not my fault you havent done anything productive expect lie about your opts to gain a win, and then lie about the other clans ops to make it look like it was a close battle.

OT: ^.^

Comments wasn't towards Chaotic they was towards Codie, and Ex-Zenith member who was booted for flaming ranks/trolling etc and is now mr nice guy :D

Weldone on your succes, is that better.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png