Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Founding ideas

`Rage

The clans I helped build were Epidemic V1, Absolution, and Epidemic V2. I wasn't there when Bob/Jibs made those magical level 3 accounts to found and lead the clan. However, I was there a month and a half later, and I did add what I could to the community, which in turn was one of the greatest communities ever.

Epidemic V1 - Creating competition, and becoming dominant for the lower tier of clans.

Absolution - Following the "editing" of the wild, this clan was in place of Epidemic while our original leaders left Runescape for a while. Again, one of the reasons of founding was to create competition and eventually becoming dominant in low PCL. Which we did.

Epidemic V2 - Once whispers of wild's return were around, our original leaders came back to Runescape, rusty from playing WoW. A chance of real fun was emerging from the ashes and we started up. 25 members on the first day, all ex Tp/E/As. Mostly level 50s-60s. Six months later we dominated the f2p clan world, on all tiers. Competition every step of the way, till we got to the top where competition fell away and boredom set it.

I guess the main thing was competition on all fronts. That was the fun part.

Also for the ex-E members saying we didn't care what people thought and ,"we ****** **** up." Please don't overdo something way overdone.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Taking the moral high ground, being respectful of other clans, trying to be different from all the Ddosing/phishing/site hacking cultures that other clans tagged themselves with.

= DP

dp ddos's loz links

#TEAM-WALLI

• 3 weeks later...
well, i was in TP and Epidemic. So unfortunately, Rage, we are in two different areas. I was in the superior clans, which ended up dying due to failed leadership. you've always been plodding along in the background and surviving, somehow.

I disagree because Tp E and Cp were identical clans built on organization mainly, I'm pretty sure the members/leaders that have branched from those clans were around ours and ours to theirs etc so the ideas were intact or philosophy of our clans were alike, I always considered E like our little brothers the first time they were around

Obviously each clan had their own story

I haven't made a thread in a very long time but felt this was something i can talk about since there's more new clans out there

As we all know every clan is obviously different, but that's based on the things your clan prioritizes over anything else, those things change over time but its always that one thing you know hasn't changed since your clan has opened

It doesn't even have to be the idea itself, it could just be a circumstance that hasn't changed that you curse or are proud of

For my clan, the unfortunate circumstance is that it's always been one of the least popular, not many people know about Cp and what it's even done in the 5 years its been around, people dont even know who i am or the people who have lead cp, not that i ever expect people to know

But the one idea Cp has been consistent over the years is being a competitor and always trying to keep the pc active by even going into suicidal fights and taking our shots at anyone no matter how outnumbered we would be, its just been more about not giving up on the pure world like other clans did because there's still so much to value beyond the pk trips and wars

post what you think, your past clan too if its not open now

You are partly right. What you probably mean by that is the community. Which I do give you is extremely fun to be in. However, some people feel that wasting such a great community on a utterly **** game ridiculous.

It's not about giving up, it's about moving on.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I haven't made a thread in a very long time but felt this was something i can talk about since there's more new clans out there

As we all know every clan is obviously different, but that's based on the things your clan prioritizes over anything else, those things change over time but its always that one thing you know hasn't changed since your clan has opened

It doesn't even have to be the idea itself, it could just be a circumstance that hasn't changed that you curse or are proud of

For my clan, the unfortunate circumstance is that it's always been one of the least popular, not many people know about Cp and what it's even done in the 5 years its been around, people dont even know who i am or the people who have lead cp, not that i ever expect people to know

But the one idea Cp has been consistent over the years is being a competitor and always trying to keep the pc active by even going into suicidal fights and taking our shots at anyone no matter how outnumbered we would be, its just been more about not giving up on the pure world like other clans did because there's still so much to value beyond the pk trips and wars

You are partly right. What you probably mean by that is the community. Which I do give you is extremely fun to be in. However, some people feel that wasting such a great community on a utterly **** game ridiculous.

Exactly but I think most of the mechanisms that allow us to enjoy the trips and the "game itself" is self motivated, we can see from the outside how silly and stupid this game seems but i think if you just influence those values and elevate their meanings like how I think the pure world ultimately does because were always competing

it's never going to stop being fun in general, the times can change, the game itself can change but beating anyone in anything is a great feeling and thinking about how long we've all played RS we can say RS sucks because were just bored by everything it used to offer us

To a little kid RS is probably the best thing ever to them, thats what's led me to think that everyone who's said that the pw isnt the same and that what we have now isn't much better than the "old days" are just in general bored of the game itself and have seen enough and we just need to give these new kids or clans a chance at it instead of making **** worse by complaining about it

Exactly but I think most of the mechanisms that allow us to enjoy the trips and the "game itself" is self motivated, we can see from the outside how silly and stupid this game seems but i think if you just influence those values and elevate their meanings like how I think the pure world ultimately does because were always competing

it's never going to stop being fun in general, the times can change, the game itself can change but beating anyone in anything is a great feeling and thinking about how long we've all played RS we can say RS sucks because were just bored by everything it used to offer us

To a little kid RS is probably the best thing ever to them, thats what's led me to think that everyone who's said that the pw isnt the same and that what we have now isn't much better than the "old days" are just in general bored of the game itself and have seen enough and we just need to give these new kids or clans a chance at it instead of making **** worse by complaining about it

I get your point but it all falls appart when you start to understand that everything we truely enjoyed in the game is what WE created. The clan community wasn't given to us by Jagex. The game itself is horrible, it's hard for anyone to deny that. What makes it relatively fun is the community. And it's not a secret the community itself has changed A LOT in the past few years.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

WAR isnt a well known clan as well, not many people even know who i am. But at the end of the day WAR is my family, we are all friends, i know ever single member and i talk to them all, something happens to their account (hacked or watever) im there helping them get it back up, or helping them start a new account. I work with all my members, teach them what i know, and try to have a good strong community. From ex members that have left and joined other clans they have always told me that WAR by far has the best community, and i trully am always working on it. I would say that is WAR's best quality, that we are all friends and we are a family at the end of the day.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I get your point but it all falls appart when you start to understand that everything we truely enjoyed in the game is what WE created. The clan community wasn't given to us by Jagex. The game itself is horrible, it's hard for anyone to deny that. What makes it relatively fun is the community. And it's not a secret the community itself has changed A LOT in the past few years.

Of course, i guess it just means that we should do with what we have because hey, it's not that much different than how clans used to fight its just up to us to shape our communities so they're the quality we want it to be because the competition is GOING to be fun and you never know, there's always something to see out of a clan and makes you want to war better

Then again your point how much time that takes is what influences that, its not going to be there but i dont think it's so much effort except being a decent guy on your community and trying to help out the pw by not doing destructive things like flaming or acting stupid ingame or on these forums which is what Cp wants to try to do now more than ever

At least RS is still better than WoW

well, i was in TP and Epidemic. So unfortunately, Rage, we are in two different areas. I was in the superior clans, which ended up dying due to failed leadership. you've always been plodding along in the background and surviving, somehow.

I disagree because Tp E and Cp were identical clans built on organization mainly, I'm pretty sure the members/leaders that have branched from those clans were around ours and ours to theirs etc so the ideas were intact or philosophy of our clans were alike, I always considered E like our little brothers the first time they were around

I guess E could be considered a "little brother", idunno about anything else. TP seemed to make it a point to be better than CP and we succeeded every time we went out. From where I was in the clan, you guys were more or less the most hated in the community.

I guess E could be considered a "little brother", idunno about anything else. TP seemed to make it a point to be better than CP and we succeeded every time we went out. From where I was in the clan, you guys were more or less the most hated in the community.

**** which Tp are you talking about lol, i think we were still s0's jrs when tp was a top clan back then and i don't think we've ever had any fights, and yeah when cp started by itself is when we were the most hated clan somehow

Those ever distant days huh? people were alot more immature back then but i guess the standards of clanning were so low you just enjoyed breaking the limits one by one, i think everything that could be done has been done...

**** which Tp are you talking about lol, i think we were still s0's jrs when tp was a top clan back then and i don't think we've ever had any fights, and yeah when cp started by itself is when we were the most hated clan somehow

Those ever distant days huh? people were alot more immature back then but i guess the standards of clanning were so low you just enjoyed breaking the limits one by one, i think everything that could be done has been done...

I'm talking everywhere from The Pures to The Pures Reborn essentially.

and i disagree wholeheartedly with your last statement. the pure clan community has gone way down hill since then. back then the competition was far more fierce, and more scores were settled in the wildy then on stupid forums.

and i disagree wholeheartedly with your last statement. the pure clan community has gone way down hill since then. back then the competition was far more fierce, and more scores were settled in the wildy then on stupid forums.

It was more fierce because it was alot more immature and every1 just seemed so hostile with each other which is what i said about it, but i think now its just more relaxed and i think most clans seem to take it easy with some exceptions to individuals

I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing really, clans just seem to close now because of their leaders quitting the game instead of clans just ultimately slumping to their closures like back then

There's still a mean of competition, it's not the best but its still enjoyable because it is what it's been and the concept of a run-in or a clanwars fight hasn't changed much cept tactics and the people who lead them

Somehow CP haven't been on anyones lip ever since it opened, I'm not sure whatever if its something to be proud of or cry about. We're the clan no one ever expect anything from, yet CP managed to stay open for more than 5 years :q

Hiding in the dust, i thought cp closed last year.

No flame intended, since i know some 1 guna flip out on me.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Somehow CP haven't been on anyones lip ever since it opened, I'm not sure whatever if its something to be proud of or cry about. We're the clan no one ever expect anything from, yet CP managed to stay open for more than 5 years :q

Hiding in the dust, i thought cp closed last year.

No flame intended, since i know some 1 guna flip out on me.

YO WTF WKNREQIURUGB7GF7EGV7RFBGVRW7VR7GBVE78GRD87DFQ3R8H8GR78GE7FG7ETRG74G7FGWR7TGB84BT

87GBT78GF7TRGF7Q4EGF7G74RTGF7GR7FUQGBEY7RFBVYUBVFGUJSDBNOGNROFJT0OJT 9QH7ERF36FT

THEY ARE STILL OPEN JESUS SOME PPL MAKE ME SO ******* ANGRY

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Look at your clan history lol.

Your ridiculously stuck up. I honestly don't want to embarrass you and you are probably some troll or what not. Just think of what your saying and the time its taking you to say it. Your making an entirely unbiased opinion, CP is the oldest active pure clan alive, we have been through more ups and downs than any other clan. So when you say we have been plodding along all this time then that is ridiculous. Maybe because we don't post on PW or PC back then with everything we did. But I can assure you that CP has always been one of the top and toughest contenders for basically any view in the clan world.

If you think about it CP and EOP are the only two clans who were built on pure clan. No videos or famous pkers etc, strictly business. In no way was that a flame towards any other clan but its just what cp and eop had to go through starting up as a clan.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~