Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Founding ideas

`Rage

I haven't made a thread in a very long time but felt this was something i can talk about since there's more new clans out there

As we all know every clan is obviously different, but that's based on the things your clan prioritizes over anything else, those things change over time but its always that one thing you know hasn't changed since your clan has opened

It doesn't even have to be the idea itself, it could just be a circumstance that hasn't changed that you curse or are proud of

For my clan, the unfortunate circumstance is that it's always been one of the least popular, not many people know about Cp and what it's even done in the 5 years its been around, people dont even know who i am or the people who have lead cp, not that i ever expect people to know

But the one idea Cp has been consistent over the years is being a competitor and always trying to keep the pc active by even going into suicidal fights and taking our shots at anyone no matter how outnumbered we would be, its just been more about not giving up on the pure world like other clans did because there's still so much to value beyond the pk trips and wars

post what you think, your past clan too if its not open now

What I like about CPR's founding and the one single fact that would keep us from ever closing is we dont care about the outside opinion, we are more a group of friends than a clan, members come members go, but we have that solid 25 members that are all just a chill group of guys that dont give a **** about much, we pk together we laugh together. This is CPR's strongest point and our worst downfall, because we are all older now and whether the clan grows or not we dont care, as long as we have the friendly community we made to chill with, we chill with them.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I didn't give a **** about CP till i joined.

I didn't even consider joinining it till `pure said it as a joke on my looking topic.

Funny how things work out.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

CP never fights outnumbered, you ran away from us when we had 60

Really, you think that Ir deserves our audience? We don't give clans that service because we know how immature you people would have been and look at where you guys are because of that

Come back and ask us for a 60 vs 10 fight whenever you have the decency to know your place

Don't flame my thread

What I've always loved about Fatality is our community. We've always been a very chill group of friends, and I feel that is the most important part of a clan. Other than our community, Fatality has a very unique history. We were #1 F2P for 2 years basically uncontested, and sustained our rank in the top 3 for years. We basically lost our entire rank team in a matter of two weeks, and fell from the top all the way down to pulls of less than 10, but we never once considered closing, and that is one of the things I feel define our clan. We've been through so very much, be it forum hackings, loss of ranks, slumps in recent times, but we never let these things hurt our community, and we continuously strive to improve.

Nice topic.

15zs5ro.jpg

People say Malice was great because of all the cool people, the chill attitude, the awesome graphics, the fresh feel, but there's something that wasn't really mentioned about us a lot, how great our trips were.

If you ask any clan to describe how their trip went these days they'll tell you something along the lines of "oh we beat X, then we lost to Y, then Z crashed us, then we ended our trip", but the huge difference between that and what Malice had was that our fights were never the highlight of the trip, but there were subtle things that just made you come back for more. Sometimes these things were hilarious and sometimes they were trivial.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

In Malice Peter and my own ideas upon founding the clan was to make a powerhouse and dominate the low level era, being Australian, we also wanted to change the time that most clans went to PCL, we succeeded in both of these.

However as time went on in Malice, it was no longer about becoming the best, it became more about having a respected and respectable community. We achieved this through our large amount of one defence pures - when we were at our best in November last year we literally had like 5 people out of 60 in mith. Also never (except one occasion) crashing another clans run-in and just having a strong base of old school members who loved one another :wub:.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

That we crash and **** people off, and even when everyone is against us we still come out on top (H).

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

carnage is cp in p2p lol, we are everything you mentioned. although i do like not being not known and my clan not under the spot light a lot.

clan was made as a team which turned into a clan without us even knowing it lol, made it because i was declined from EOP

Well, Fatality... went through one of the longest and toughest "slumps" any pure clans have survived. A lot of people wanted to close, a lot of people left with bitter remarks on how nothing could ever come out of FI. Yet over a year later FI is still open and competing every weekend with the other clans.

I like to think that there is an ideal behind Fatality, that even when people leave FI a part of them stays behind and builds up the history of the clan, and if and when FI needs those people they will come to its aid. On 4 year anniversary FI pulled 100+ on f2p server, almost half of that number was ex-FI. People leave RS because this game honestly sucks, but they all come back to check on FI sooner or later. Not because of the game but because they remember all the good times they've had and want to dwell back in those memories if just for a little while, maybe connect with oldfags and find out how things are nowadays.

When I don't play this game, the only RS related thing I do is lurk FI forums.

128250368099.gif

E didnt give a **** about anyone, we didnt care what the pure world thought about us and we ****** **** up.

plus bob is a Canadian hobo, auto win.

auto win

as for myself

Omnicide was Founded to Create a Stable Structure in the low clanning Structure.. and As we Did we brought the LPC's Back to Pulling 20+ and creating competition in the Region.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

E didnt give a **** about anyone, we didnt care what the pure world thought about us and we ****** **** up.

plus bob is a Canadian hobo, auto win.

auto win

as for myself

Omnicide was Founded to Create a Stable Structure in the low clanning Structure.. and As we Did we brought the LPC's Back to Pulling 20+ and creating competition in the Region.

I love the sporadic use of capitalization there

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

When my friend chris and I founded UT, we just wanted to be a p2p powerhouse and just have fun really. Got some amazing first few members that stayed all the way till we decided to close. I still talk to the core members(most of them being in my signature) of Ultimatum on a daily basis whether it be on xbox or in irc.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg