Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your edge pic made me lols.

was the pre trip hitting guards with def mode on :S?

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

complain if butt hurt :confused:

foe cant take a loss

thanks for the fight though :) i just hate when people get angry because they lose 1 v 1 glad to see your enjoy our topic! :biggrin:

Far from lol, no where in my post do i care about our fight

65 v 100 is a no brainer but in theory you killed no more than 10-15 of us before we cba.

Was more based on how bad your topic was just crying about eop... crying because eop wouldnt fight you when they were like 30-40 man down rofl, sorry but you have been hiding in addy or behind rune pures under a rock for over a year so i dont think 1 trip gives you any real bragging rights.

#TEAM-WALLI

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.

I just came back into scape and joined CP, and I can assure you that CP leadership has done nothing of the sort.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

foe cant take a loss

thanks for the fight though :) i just hate when people get angry because they lose 1 v 1 glad to see your enjoy our topic! :biggrin:

65 v 100 is a no brainer but in theory you killed no more than 10-15 of us before we cba.

Was more based on how bad your topic was just crying about eop... crying because eop wouldnt fight you when they were like 30-40 man down rofl, sorry but you have been hiding in addy or behind rune pures under a rock for over a year so i dont think 1 trip gives you any real bragging rights.

Bro, you butt-hurt. EOP's currently raging on their "Pure-Nation" forums mad as hell because they couldn't get any fights the whole time. They're pretty much a nuisance i the pure-world and by no means are capable of upholding any long-term pulls to keep their numbers up. So to compensate for that they pretty much merged with your clan which leads me to my initial sentence. You're butt-hurt because EOP's butt-hurt. Obvious.

What the **** are you guys hating, the ******* pure world is dieing, we get less and less clans. Finally A clan pull 100+ again and YES alot of CX joined CP. You should be happy for us. Did we ******* flame when E closed in EOP, no. Did we ******* flame when DP closed into Fi, no.Now after 2 years we finnaly get a little boots and all I see is hater boys saying that this sucks, that we take addy, that we take mains. Its pathatic.

Foe, MM and EOP should be happy we pulling 60-70s, now they have some competition.

OT: EPIC! all I can say.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

foe cant take a loss

Bro, you butt-hurt. EOP's currently raging on their "Pure-Nation" forums mad as hell because they couldn't get any fights the whole time. They're pretty much a nuisance i the pure-world and by no means are capable of upholding any long-term pulls to keep their numbers up. So to compensate for that they pretty much merged with your clan which leads me to my initial sentence. You're butt-hurt because EOP's butt-hurt. Obvious.

Ixkqu.gif

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

ITT: one fight in 2 hours with a 110 man pull.

Anyway, i don't know why you were suprised by your pull considering Cx closed into you.

ps; Spot the rank who lost his corrupt

101120180106.png

--->

59990471.png

grats on bank loot kid,must be a great achievement of you :mellow:

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

What the **** are you guys hating, the ******* pure world is dieing, we get less and less clans. Finally A clan pull 100+ again and YES alot of CX joined CP. You should be happy for us. Did we ******* flame when E closed in EOP, no. Did we ******* flame when DP closed into Fi, no.Now after 2 years we finnaly get a little boots and all I see is hater boys saying that this sucks, that we take addy, that we take mains. Its pathatic.

Foe, MM and EOP should be happy we pulling 60-70s, now they have some competition.

OT: EPIC! all I can say.

we'll see soon enough.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Lol do you guys all meet 2 hours before the trip and walk around infested f2p worlds giving away capes to ranbobs and getting them to fall in? L

How else do you explain 100/76

the **** 100+? explain please?

divide 114/76(ml size)

we pulled 150% of our ml, that's the only way i can explain it

how many clans died and joined you :O?

good job tho

we expected around a 75 pull leading on from 65 last week, but lots of CX members who apped for us came as well

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I don't expect us to pull 100 next Saturday. Too day showed that less is equal to more, hopefully we'll have similar numbers to EoP as I enjoyed our fights with them last week.

I don't get how EoP can get themselves to make any further threats towards Corrupt Pures. We have been fighting you last 3 weeks and winning most of this fights, we were capable of fighting EoP without ex-Cx members joining Corrupt Pures. Now that EoP knows our pull... the real question is are they even ready for this war against us? Hopefully you'll get at least ONE fight next Saturday.

We didn't get many fights vs. pure clans, yet we manage to make EoP end there trip without getting one single fight. I hope Fatality, The Last Pures and every pure clan is enjoying the EoP free crash. If EoP quit crashing, talking trash and ddossing our ventrilo/forum then you might actually get to fight other clans than CP next week. Just saying..

Show us some respect and we'll do the same. Use dirty tactic towards us and we'll do the same towards you, play your cards smart.

Was epic to have such a large pull! :happy:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

are you taking the ****? i thought you were actually ******* smart?

nobody's cocky.. idk how many times we have to say this, read through our replies today, council even SAID about 15-20 cx apps apped for us, including a couple of EL members. Nobodies cocky, if its anyone, it's certainly not us

jesus christ

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

My Defence Level is 1.

I know, like the only one in CP.

No one is getting overly cocky although it may appear it.

I was saying, enjoy this while it lasts. We have seen this before, Epidemic into EOP, DP into FI, CY into IR.

It always breaks down and things go back to normal. AND I EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN.

I was saying in vent don't flame or say **** to FOE and MM cause despite us having one good weekend. They are the far superior clans. This can be seen in my lists on Top Pure Clan List, i still rank FOE, EOP and MM above us overall in f2p.

The main thing here is illadvised **** talking to EOP. They have had numbers for the past 3-5 months and instead of using it to focus on improving themselves and getting level with MM and FOE, they focused on crashing the lower clans such as TLP, FI, CP and DP. They turned up to our miniwars, flamed us at our preps saying we're slumping. Despite the constant pulls of 40-55 every week.

We finally built up a bit of numbers last week bringing 65-70 and we beat them twice without any interferance from any other clan.

This week we had 30 Cx apply with us on the friday.

Now people are saying 100/73 memberlist? mass much? Well i'd consider it massing to accept all these Cx on the day without them attending an event.

Also it shows the different mentality of clans. People saying 1 fight in 2 hours with 100 people.

I'd rather that then crash every single fight possible and being general c*nts.

I'd also rather us have 60-65 people and putting up fights then having every clan run from us.

I look forward to pulling significantly lower numbers to compete and beat EOP rather then pushing FOE into safe zone in 30 seconds then wait for EOP to come out of hiding for once.

Yes I wouldn't expect to CP to fight another clan down by 30, but we wouldn't hide all day and not get any other fights either.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Find it funny how users on PureWarfare expected us to have a feast trip with such a huge pull. Of course we could of steamrolled clans like TLP, Fi, Z, IR, CH... but when we have more than x2 their numbers why fúck even ruin there trip? I'd call that being cocky. Going for MM, FOE and EoP rather than crashing, making clans hit log out bottom and giving our new members the idea that Corrupt Pures is the type of clan to do so is just wrong.

As Charlie said, last week we pulled 65 and used it to put up a fight vs. EoP that had similar numbers. Not knowing whatever if we would lose or win. I'm looking forward to have some close fights with EoP in the upcoming weeks.

@FOE: Why the fúck are you getting involved in this shít? Its like CP going off and backing MM up on FOE's aftermath thread. Just gáy and wrong.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Ok first of all, huge pull lol. I had a lot of fun, ok we only had 1 fight but still ;d

For the people still dont know how we can pull 100+ with a memblist of 73. Cx closed and a lot of them want to join cp, we got 50ish applicants + 73 memblist so thats why ;d

We will never pull that big ever again probably because not all applications will be accepted. We will try to pull 80ish for next week so we can give foe,mm and eop some good fights probably.

I can understand that some clans are a litle mad because there wasn't much action and cp isn't saying we will keep pulling that high and that we will be #1. We just going to try to keep up the good pulls and give foe, mm and eop some more competition.

So let's see how to go's next weekend ;d