Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The List

Mg F T W

We can't as three clans wouldn't like our site doing it as we're biased, hense them breaking off for a short period and forming pure nation. Would be too much stress for the ranks.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I Support

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Consistancy in BH is more important imo.

Wouldn't mind as much if there was a F2P and P2P PCR list though, so us more P2P clans are fairly represented. :]

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

We can't as three clans wouldn't like our site doing it as we're biased, hense them breaking off for a short period and forming pure nation. Would be too much stress for the ranks.

Where did the playful charlie go?

Pure Warfare should make it mandatory for all clans and add them to it.

We are in a current state where Full Outs are only occuring with the Low / Med clans, and not even that often.

Just bring back the PCR list, with a 10 Def Armour Cap, and add every pure clan onto it.

And simply if you can't handle being on it, close your clan.

Pure Warfare should make it mandatory for all clans and add them to it.

We are in a current state where Full Outs are only occuring with the Low / Med clans, and not even that often.

Just bring back the PCR list, with a 10 Def Armour Cap, and add every pure clan onto it.

And simply if you can't handle being on it, close your clan.

Join Corrupt Pures

MM declined foe's f2p fullout

FOE declined mm's p2p fullout

CP declined eop's f2p fullout

fi declined eop's f2p fullout

fi declined eop's p2p fullout

cp declined ir's f2p fullout

anyone see a trend here?

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

MM declined foe's f2p fullout

FOE declined mm's p2p fullout

CP declined eop's f2p fullout

fi declined eop's f2p fullout

fi declined eop's p2p fullout

cp declined ir's f2p fullout

anyone see a trend here?

that clans with larger ml's declare on clans with smaller mls and the clans with smaller mls dont feel like fighting outnumbered

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Look its simple, the list first of all will provide a boost in competition and recently how clans have been declining full outs that will change because the clan is now fighting for something which is their rank and no one would decline that unless they are not in their league or just dumb asses. Many clans are emerging now and they're at their prime. For example:

Clans currently such as Foe, MM, Eop, Cp would all be fighting for the top four and they will have much more to stake than just a loss, it's their rank which means something if they fight for it.

Other clans such as MG, Ef, I, R, and many more lower leveled clans will be fighting to be the top of the low level group probably around Rank 10-15 etc

As well as Med level clans such as Z, IR, Ch, will all be fighting for the Med level spot again for their ranks and it will cause close rivalries and build a lot of tension between which will be outputted into warring for their ranks.

Lets get this back dudes it offered more than a saturday pk trip

mkygcz.jpg

Lets get the PCR List back or something like it I don't care what you call it but I want it to have the same rules.

If i remember correctly, the last PCR war was Mg vs A, and you took a handful of mains to the war which resulted in you winning, and because it didn't actually say in the rules a specific def cap on people allowed to war, you got away with it.

So no thanks, if it were ever to come back, the rules would have to be edited lmfao. :confused:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Lets get the PCR List back or something like it I don't care what you call it but I want it to have the same rules.

If i remember correctly, the last PCR war was Mg vs A, and you took a handful of mains to the war which resulted in you winning, and because it didn't actually say in the rules a specific def cap on people allowed to war, you got away with it.

So no thanks, if it were ever to come back, the rules would have to be edited lmfao. :confused:

Yeah buddy, sorry to break it to you but that was PCT

mkygcz.jpg

i think the PCR list could have part in bringing back the pure world.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF