Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Heat a Joke?

penguinz0

They are just horrible, I know just the start of the season and 9-7. Got blown out in home by Indiana Pacers. It seems like they got a pretty stack team but nothing seems to work. Is it the players or maybe coach not working out? Your thoughts about the Heats?

PM if you need assistance.

chemistry it is team chemistry :happy:

I don't think so, and if I'm wrong why were they predicted by so many to be the team to beat? Why was there a Heat Index?

The big three are

A ) Overrated

B ) Can't play together.

I don't think it'll be long until it's broken up.

First of all. The Heat is a joke. Period.

If you look at the Heat.. all they do is what they did in their respective teams -before they were together-

They just take it up by themselves and don't use their talent to their team's advantage. If you look at what Boston did.. they brought an iso player with a pure shooter off the screen with a good post up defender.. hence why it worked out.

Bosh, Wade, and Lebron can't win a championship because 1. Wade can't shoot beyond the arc 2. Lebron isn't a shooter 3. Bosh will get pounded on by most centers the Heat will come across in the playoffs.

SMH Heat. Lebron should've stayed in Cleveland.

• 4 weeks later...